Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: What’s wrong with people? | The Naturist Page  (Read 1003 times)

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
What’s wrong with people? | The Naturist Page
« on: December 20, 2015, 12:20:38 am »
I’ve come across an article where people are making a fuss over parents bathing with their kids or on Santa’s lap while breast feeding and Santa’s expression was eyes wide and a “OMG” expression on his face with their kids and taking photos in the most normal fashion. It’s not like they are being lewd or anything of that nature, so why the fuss? We were all born naked and if your anything like me, after 37 years of being a Naturist — you see one naked body you seen them all. It’s time for people to realize that it’s completely normal for us to expose any part of our body. what is not to be done is publicly explicit our bodies and publicly have sex or any other of such nature is wrong. Keep them things behind closed doors/walls. Naturism or Nudism isn’t about sexually exploiting or actions with the body. In a nut shell, Naturism is exactly the same lifestyle as textiles. The only difference is, we as Naturists are clothes-free and comfortable in our own skin.

https://thenaturistpage.wordpress.com/2015/12/19/whats-wrong-with-people-the-naturist-page/
I'm everywhere and nowhere