Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Parents Bathing with Kids: Why the uproar?  (Read 4806 times)

Offline Cle Leftwrite

• A Phantom of the Naked Variety
  • Guy Talk
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Parents Bathing with Kids: Why the uproar?
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2021, 10:40:45 pm »
It really is amazing and disheartening that somehow despite eons of evidence that nudity doesn't hurt children, isn't inherently sexual, and can be quite good for you there is still and increase of people who seem to think otherwise. Best we can do is to live our lives as we want and to attempt to educate those who don't seem to know any better.

Offline PBA

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2021, 08:26:54 pm »
Humans are unreasonable.......

Online Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2021, 10:40:47 pm »
Humans are unreasonable.......

That’s an understatement

Offline CKUK

• BANNED
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2021, 10:58:51 pm »
I remember that in the U.K. a woman on a daytime talk show mentioned that she baths with her two sons who at the time where 9 & 5 at the time

It was Stacey Solomon and she got some hysterical reactions from it accusing her off all sorts! It was mad!!

I remember she mentioned how it was not
forced and the boys didn’t really think about it at the time just the occasional funny comment

Online Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2021, 11:12:42 pm »
I remember that in the U.K. a woman on a daytime talk show mentioned that she baths with her two sons who at the time where 9 & 5 at the time

It was Stacey Solomon and she got some hysterical reactions from it accusing her off all sorts! It was mad!!

forced and the boys didn’t really think about it at the time just the occasional funny comment

Oooh I recall this not. I’ll have to look it up later and read about it.

Offline CKUK

• BANNED
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2021, 11:25:24 pm »

https://www.madeformums.com/news/stacey-solomon-bath-sons/

Online Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2021, 03:06:31 am »

And this isn’t just a problem in our country either. Disappointing comments from the internet warriors and day time tv addicts.

Offline kingsalah05

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • message me plz im so lonely
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2021, 08:58:56 am »

it does not surprise me one bit that this reaction came from the highly morally questionable tv dross that is Loose Women

Ber

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2021, 10:12:59 am »

Eh, read the article:
My eldest is 9 and sometimes he gets a bit like, ‘Oh put the bubbles over your boobs, mum, I don’t want to see it’.

He obvs doesn't like it and shouldn't do it imo

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2021, 08:48:22 am »

Eh, read the article:
My eldest is 9 and sometimes he gets a bit like, ‘Oh put the bubbles over your boobs, mum, I don’t want to see it’.

Yeah, that's a big ass sign that you should stop. Obviously the kid isn't comfortable, maybe it's to "intimate", I mean I certainly wouldn't be comfortable sitting nude in a bathtub with my parents. Way to close for comfort.

Offline kingsalah05

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • message me plz im so lonely
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2021, 08:55:38 am »

Eh, read the article:

Yeah, that's a big ass sign that you should stop. Obviously the kid isn't comfortable, maybe it's to "intimate", I mean I certainly wouldn't be comfortable sitting nude in a bathtub with my parents. Way to close for comfort.
me neither, but interestingly her next line.. 'But at the same time, why does the body always have to be looked at as some sexual thing, why can’t it just be the human body? Why’s it not normal' is basically exactly what we all believe :laugh:. maybe she should go about it in a different way?

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2021, 08:58:39 am »

Eh, read the article:

me neither, but interestingly her next line.. 'But at the same time, why does the body always have to be looked at as some sexual thing, why can’t it just be the human body? Why’s it not normal' is basically exactly what we all believe :laugh:. maybe she should go about it in a different way?

Yeah, she should definitely go about it a different way. Doing it her way will only make the kid less comfortable with nudity and ruin any chance of them having a good nude relation between each other

Offline Snouwu

• Topless with bottoms
  • Nude rn
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2021, 05:09:58 pm »
It's fine with children but is there an adult or they won't take a shower without their mom washing there back then that bad