Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Parents Bathing with Kids: Why the uproar?  (Read 4808 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Parents Bathing with Kids: Why the uproar?
« on: December 22, 2015, 04:53:33 pm »
Hi friends,Buck here. As a young nudist, I do have great plans for my future—and one of my plans is someday having kids. I really don’t understand what this world has come to when it comes to families and nudity, especially when it comes to dads.If you checked my Twitter or Tumblr wall lately, you may noticed I just recently shared a story where a comedian was bashed by fans for showing a picture of him in his bathtub with his little daughter giving her a bath—and being accused of being a pedophile? Whaa? What’s so terrible about a dad innocently giving his young child a bath? Absolutely nothing! MY parents used to do that with me when I was a kid. Nothing sexual about it—just innocently bathing and having innocent fun with the young ins.Plus on TV when I was little, for example, I saw Lever 2000 ads all the time where moms and dads are shown bathing with their kids–nothing wrong with that! Same scenario. It’s just simple family bathing, even fun!I guess these audiences’ reaction to an innocent moment like this just shows how prudish our world has gotten and/or how much nudity has become oversexualized by society. Many people simply think if somebody is naked, oh it is somehow sexual—and if kids are involved, the person is automatically deemed a pedophile? Why? Do you see any sexual activity going on here? I don’t think so. These people just don’t understand—and probably never will. These losers have probably never had any skin-to-skin interactions with their young children growing up, or maybe they’re just ignorant assholes who just purposely like to find ways to put other people down.I remember when I first found the link to that story I shared on Twitter, the person who initially shared it left a comment how it’s “not hygenic to sit in Dad’s dirty bathwater”? Whaa? I feel that person needs a serious wake-up call. How would Dad giving baby a bath be any different than if it were Mom? Maybe because some men tend to have more body hair? Or maybe because men have a penis? It’s absolutely ridiculous. The way I see it, I think it’s important for parents to have skin-to-skin time with their children, especially Dad. It’s all about building trust with your parents as a young child—plus bathing with your baby is just plain fun! Nothing sexual about it—just because Dad is naked in the bathtub with the baby does not mean anything sexual is going to happen, that’s stupid the way some prudish people think.Plus I feel like having a nudist family is a good thing—it helps kids become more accepting of people’s bodies, especially their own—and in turn, nudity becomes less awkward for kids as they grow up. The more children especially are exposed to simple, casual nudity, the better off they are later in life—and better accepting of human nature.The way I see it—no matter if you’re a nudist or not, there’s nothing wrong with parents giving babies a bath. There’s nothing sexual about it, and absolutely no reason to cause such an uproar.Best to all,
 Buck

From: https://cloptzone.wordpress.com/2015/12/19/parents-bathing-with-kids-why-the-uproar/

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Parents Bathing with Kids: Why the uproar?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 08:53:57 am »
Wanting to bump this as I feel it's a really good read for a lot of people out there. And at over 5 years old, I'm sure many people have never even seen it.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Kathi

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2021, 09:05:38 am »
Totally agree with you (Danee). There is nothing sexual at it.

When i was young i also bathed with my parents and they are no naturists. So for me it was normal at that age.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 09:59:46 am by Kathi »

Offline It’s only me

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2021, 09:52:43 am »
wth? I used to have a bath with my dad all the time when I was little. Or is it the sharing the photo they had a problem with?
Todos somos perfectos
En todas formas y héchos

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2021, 11:26:00 am »
wth? I used to have a bath with my dad all the time when I was little. Or is it the sharing the photo they had a problem with?

Probably a little bit of both.

I remember a story a few years ago where a baby boy was sick. Coming out of all holes. Dad sat nude in the shower with him to help cool him down and to ease the clean up. Mom thought it was a beautiful sight and took a few pictures. Didn't even show anything, but stuck those pics on facebook.

Before long, he was demonized for being nude with his son in the shower (again, just a baby) and people said it should had been Mom doing it, not Dad...because ya know, Dad's can't apparently parent anymore without Mom being right there.

CPS and the law even got involved and was close to taking the kid away. That's how stupid our world has become.

https://abc7news.com/viral-photo-dad-comforting-sick-son-in-the-shower-powerful-image-moving-of-and/1343288/
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline It’s only me

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2021, 12:58:24 pm »

Probably a little bit of both.

I remember a story a few years ago where a baby boy was sick. Coming out of all holes. Dad sat nude in the shower with him to help cool him down and to ease the clean up. Mom thought it was a beautiful sight and took a few pictures. Didn't even show anything, but stuck those pics on facebook.

Before long, he was demonized for being nude with his son in the shower (again, just a baby) and people said it should had been Mom doing it, not Dad...because ya know, Dad's can't apparently parent anymore without Mom being right there.

CPS and the law even got involved and was close to taking the kid away. That's how stupid our world has become.

https://abc7news.com/viral-photo-dad-comforting-sick-son-in-the-shower-powerful-image-moving-of-and/1343288/

That's such a beautiful photo though. I've heard stories of people having their breastfeeding photos taken down too. Facebook seems like it's stuck in the 19th century sometimes.
Todos somos perfectos
En todas formas y héchos

Offline naturaljennie

• BANNED
  • Topless with bottoms
  • happy to chat! just dont be creepy ^^
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2021, 01:33:17 pm »
Thats a beatiful photo. I agree with @It’s only me some people are just stuck in the past

Offline Interested Nudist

• Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • This is America. You can always cut a deal.
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2021, 02:56:42 pm »
That photo is perfectly innocent. If people think the photo is dirty then they just have a dirty mind and they need to reevaluate their thinking. This was just a simple photo of a father cradling his son and cleaning him in the shower. Facebook's just got too much wrong with its system.
"It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates

Offline hooflag

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2021, 05:32:29 pm »
You just have to know that children doesnt care about nudity
If you raise your children with the fact that everybody have 2 leg/2 arms/1 head/2 breast or a penis and so on, it will be alright.
Dont care about poeple who said "wtf you bath with your child, you are a pedophile", they probably dont have children ^^
Wtf is this. I cant understand this behaviour...

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Nude when possible he/him
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2021, 06:36:16 pm »
Thats a beatiful photo. I agree with @It’s only me some people are just stuck in the past

If we were stuck in the past this wouldn’t be a thing. Families used to have to bathe together all of the time before homes had running water. The mother would bring water in, fill a tin bath in front of the fire, toss the kids in then herself and husband would follow after a days work and god help any family who shared a home with another family. They’d all be bathing in the same room using the same water. Just imagine these paranoid prudes if we had to revert to that way of living now.

Offline swede

• Guy Talk
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 14
    • My website
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2021, 06:39:08 pm »
It's crazy how some people can sexualize everything so easily. Like that picture, it's a beautiful picture.
Yet they because they are both sexist and and don't even know what - ist assume that it's something sexual or whatever. Don't they see that they are the sick ones, they are the ones thinking about fucking a child.

Damn

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2021, 06:45:21 pm »
It's crazy how some people can sexualize everything so easily. Like that picture, it's a beautiful picture.
Yet they because they are both sexist and and don't even know what - ist assume that it's something sexual or whatever. Don't they see that they are the sick ones, they are the ones thinking about fucking a child.

Damn

I remember that picture and the uproar back then. I have to wonder if there’d have been less fuss would have been made if the child was being cradled by his mother instead

Kathi

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2021, 06:46:21 pm »

What the hell is wrong with them? They want to take the kid away from tem? I really dont understand what is sexual at this picture.

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2021, 07:18:49 pm »

Damn

I remember that picture and the uproar back then. I have to wonder if there’d have been less fuss would have been made if the child was being cradled by his mother instead

I remember that actually being some of the comments. Saying that the Mom should had been holding the sick son in the shower. Apparently that would had been acceptable. It's no secret that Mom naked around children is somehow "okay" whereas Dad naked around children is just an excuse for Dad to want to get his rocks off. It's sexist straight to the core. (Oh no! It's a penis!)

What the hell is wrong with them? They want to take the kid away from tem? I really dont understand what is sexual at this picture.

There is nothing sexual about this picture. It's a sick kid being held in the shower. There is nothing "hot" about it at all unless someone finds extreme cases of diarrhea and puking from a child sexual...and then it would be that persons problem.

You can turn any picture sexual. The most common fetish out there is the foot fetish. I don't look at feet and think attractive, but some people do. It's just people wanting to complain about everything.

Offline Fishandchips

• Guy Talk
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2021, 07:23:02 pm »
@DrgHybrid yeah that’s it exactly