Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Its only natural…..  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Its only natural…..
« on: December 27, 2015, 07:04:58 pm »
Poldark Season One Episode Two on Masterpiece Classic PBS – A Recap ___ height=144  1 (2) height=144

The trend among modern naturists is to emphasize the word natural more and more in articles in the media,in blog posts and also on many posts on social media. But what does being natural really mean ? One of the best answers you can find is ” To be natural is to reflect true self, at ease and assured, live true to what naturally resonates within you to be, to follow your calling, organic, confidently vulnerable”.This can be interpreted anyway one wishes it to be however just that sentence can sum up what many feel about the naked lifestyle.

People of course have a variety of views on nudity, both of their own as well as those of others. This would depend on their level of inhibition, cultural background and upbringing, as well as on context. Society’s attitude to public nudity also varies depending on the culture, time, location and context of an activity. There are many exceptions and particular circumstances in which nudity is tolerated, accepted or even encouraged in public spaces.Such examples would include a nude beach, within some intentional communities (such as naturist resorts or clubs) and at special events such as the World Naked Bike Rides (WNBR).

One persons view was:  I’m also a naturist, and with few exceptions, “barely” anyone knows this about me. I’ve loved the feel of being naked my entire life, and have taken advantage of every opportunity to take off my clothes. I’ve fished naked in farm ponds, I’ve driven the open roads naked, I’ve hiked naked in the woods, and, since I’m single, spend a great deal of my time at home with nothing on. I’ve belonged to two different naturist clubs (ever noticed that on TV shows they’re still referred to as “nudist colonies?”) and have spent time at nude beaches in the Caribbean. If I’ve learned anything at all in my life, it’s that being naked is a natural and normal thing. Just watching all the kids at the clubs having a great time with each other without embarrassment and without having to feel guilty or ashamed of their nakedness tells me that this is so. The adults are more friendly than at any other place I’ve been. I heard someone say a long time ago, when asked why she goes to a naturist club to take off her clothes, that naturist don’t go to such places to “take off their clothes,” but instead go there “so they won’t have to put their clothes on.” Makes perfect sense to me.

Another said :  I would like to tell everyone that I’m a naturist. I hate to wear clothes. I could go anywhere without clothes on. I told my daughter that I was going to go to a naturist resort and she went ballistic. I can’t tell my family, they would disown me. I asked my wife to go to a naturist resort with me and she thought all I wanted to do was look at naked women. She finally went and we both had a wonderful time. I felt complete, whole, like I was coming home. But she doesn’t want to tell anybody or try to have friends over because everybody would think we are weirdo’s. It feels great to tell someone. Even when I was a young boy I had a secret hideout in the woods where I would go and take off all my clothes.
2 height=156 5440147098_7f32b5ffeb height=155

This person went on to mention all the typical stereotypes than seem to surface around naturism but all the people who commented just said how natural it felt and how comfortable they were. Being naked can include a healthy mental and spiritual reawakening and people who want to be naked can and should hold their heads high knowing that there’s a reason that being naked feels so right.Naked activities are harmless, healthy and fun and the more people who realise this the healthier, in both body mind and spirit, the people of the world will be. We all must first try to forget the brainwashing we all receive from birth. It’s a tough job but at least you’re here reading this so the battle is already half won. You’re about to learn that clothes are indeed a farce,you’ll be amazed too that naturists are not really the bunch of weirdos as you may have heard or been told and you will realise too its only natural !
22 height=198
https://naturallynaturist.wordpress.com/2015/12/27/its-only-natural/
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/