Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Beaches of South-East of France (French Riviera)  (Read 3439 times)

Offline naykko220

• Local Moderator
  • Topless with bottoms
  • #notafraid
  • Referrals: 0
Beaches of South-East of France (French Riviera)
« on: December 29, 2015, 12:32:30 pm »
I'd like to start this new topic of beaches in my area, because they worth it ! And those are places that I really know, so I'd be happy to answer all your questions !

From Marseille to the Italian border, there are so many different beaches ! I'm sure you can find a comprehensive list on the Web, so I'm just going to tell you which of them I prefer, and why.

- The one in La Seyne-sur-Mer is difficult to reach, but it's worth a visit. Far away from the city and the roads, it's a wild place where families love to spend time on hot days like the ones we have in this Mediterranean region. The cliff above might represent some kind of danger, so you'll have to be careful.
- The one in Carqueiranne/Le Pradet, called Les Baous rouges, is also a wild place, a large one too. And a windy place, maybe not very easy to go swimming when the sea gets rought a bit.
- The one in Hyères (called Les Vieux Salins) is not my favourite, although the city of Hyères is beautiful.
- Also belonging to the city of Hyères, but on an island, is the island of Levant. What an amazing place !!! It's a village where nudity is allowed eveywhere (but in the center). Called Heliopolis, this village was created a few decades ago by nude lovers. On summer time, many people take a boat ride to spend at least a great afternoon on the beaches of this island. There's also a Miss and Mister Levant competition ! Funny and so agreable...
- One, very close to where I live, in Fréjus, neighbourhood of Saint-Aygulf, is called Les Esclamandes beach. It's a huuuge popular white sand beach that you're gonna love for sure. The whole beach is like 3 or 4 km long, but the naturist part is like 200 metres long.
- One not very known (and that's good because it's a paradise !) is Saint-Raphael, I posted a photo of it when I posted my introduction. It's a secret nude beach but if you're nice with me, maybe I'll show you around !

There are more beaches and, of course, nude campings and venues, but I just wanted to talk about my fav places.
Just let me know if you have a question !

:cool:
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 08:56:53 pm by naykko220 »
Free to be nude. Nude to be free

Offline naykko220

• Local Moderator
  • Topless with bottoms
  • #notafraid
Re: Beaches of South-East of France (French Riviera)
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 01:48:23 am »
For those who understand French (or just want to see the great pics), here is the link to an article about the miss and mister nude contest of Levant island (I wrote about it on my last post)...  :smiley:

http://archives.varmatin.com/hyeres/photos-lelection-de-miss-et-mister-levant-en-images.2236818.html

Offline naykko220

• Local Moderator
  • Topless with bottoms
  • #notafraid
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 06:50:32 pm »
Thanks Naykko220 for this!  Someday, if I am fortunate enough to visit Europe, I would love to visit all these marvelous places!

You're welcome ! I'm always happy if I can help  :azn:

ExplorerHall

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2016, 08:56:15 pm »
Hey Nayyko,

I love this and definitely going to give it a proper read! I've been thinking of going back to Italy in the Spring but want to rent a car and drive along the coast if I have time.

I will make a stop off! Which is your all time favourite?

Kyle

Offline naykko220

• Local Moderator
  • Topless with bottoms
  • #notafraid
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2016, 11:05:21 pm »
It depends on which kind of beach you like, but the one in St Raphael, close to my home, is one of my fav !
Just let me know and I'll try to be free that day  :azn:

Offline Hamish

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2017, 11:47:26 am »
Hi Naykko,

The island of Levant looks amazing. I see there is a nature trail near to Heliopolis, have you walked this trail? Is there any wildlife to see?

http://www.iledulevant.com.fr/en/
"We are never alone when we are with Mother Nature" ~ Anthony Douglas Williams

Offline wiener

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2021, 09:49:51 am »
Hi all,

Any recommendation for Marseille or its surroundings?

Offline Night Listener

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2021, 02:36:34 pm »
Marseille is difficult. In the city, no nude beach as far as I know.

East of Marseille, in the "calanques", there used to be nude life in one of them, but that one got closed down because of safety reasons.

But east of the calanques, in Cassis, there are two possiblities:

one right besides the city of Cassis, on the rocks ("Plage des Pierres-blanches" or "Plage de Pamplemousse", with access to the water by a rope ladder!), coordinates 43.20982967150582, 5.527623748892174; entrance from the road "Avenue Jean Jacques Garcin", between houses no. 7 and 9, there begins a steep path down to the rocks (coordinates of the beginning of that path 43.209605132589765, 5.525331656695703), then to the left;

and another one after the eastern end of the beach "Plage de l'Arène" (https://www.plages.tv/detail/plage-de-l-arene-cassis-13260).

I liked both spots. That place on the rocks is really nice and easy to reach, if you have found the entrance... and the rocks are comfortable. Of course, it can get hot on those rocks.

West of Marseille (Cote Bleue), I don't know from personal experience. There seems to be a beach in Martigues ("Plage de Bonnieu", https://www.plages.tv/detail/plage-naturiste-de-bonnieu-martigues-13500).