Naturist Resources > Australia and Oceania

Nude Beaches New Zealand The Naturists Guide

(1/2) > >>

Danee:

Welcome to New Zealand's comprehensive guide to clothing optional bathing
New Zealand is renowned for its natural beauty and in particular its stunning beaches, many of which can be enjoyed in a clothing optional way. A number of New Zealand beaches have been frequented over the  years by naturists and skinny dippers and have customary nude status and as such will not attract undue attention from the prudish or nude averse community.
 Also because New Zealand has no laws directly forbidding public nudity, those of us who wish to bath nude on our beaches are free to do so if we show respect and are discrete and mindful of others when swimming or bathing naturally (see our guidelines page)
If you would like to write a review of a beach you have visited or advertise your naturist accommodation or natural product on this site please contact us here.

spudfarmer:
Looks like people on the North Island are spoilt for choice... beaches everywhere :P

One nitpcky point though @Danee  , the link at the bottom of your post actually points to the email address instead of the webpage... I got a little confused when it kept asking me what I wanted to open it with instead of just going to the page  :tongue:

MJ:

--- Quote from: spudfarmer on January 06, 2016, 05:27:41 am ---Looks like people on the North Island are spoilt for choice... beaches everywhere :P

One nitpcky point though @Danee  , the link at the bottom of your post actually points to the email address instead of the webpage... I got a little confused when it kept asking me what I wanted to open it with instead of just going to the page  :tongue:

--- End quote ---

same lol.

NudieDaniel:
If only the Free Beaches site looked half as good as this site. Emailed this to the guy who maintains the FBNZ site & newsletter to see what he thinks.

Danee:

--- Quote from: NudieDaniel on January 06, 2016, 05:33:28 am ---If only the Free Beaches site looked half as good as this site. Emailed this to the guy who maintains the FBNZ site & newsletter to see what he thinks.

--- End quote ---

I thought it was well done myself.  The other pages are well written too .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version