Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: My 17 ideas for a #naturist 2016  (Read 2088 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
My 17 ideas for a #naturist 2016
« on: January 08, 2016, 07:21:12 pm »
This is from a cool blog and I have inserted my comments below each one.   Do it yourself! Still, it is an awsome blog and one that has been quoted here before.

7 janvier 2016 par nudemarc       My 17 ideas for a #naturist 2016     Nudist-couple-on-the-beac-001 height=180

My resolution behind my 5 nudist resolutions for 2016 is to spend more time naked and particularly more social time naked with friends. So I brainstormed and came up with the following 17 ideas that anybody can implement and action to spend more naturist time this year.

• Book week-ends and short holidays in naturists resorts, camp sites, and clubs (yes, sounds ok to me, time permitting etc.)
  • Prioritize all holidays with naturism in mind  Nope.  
  • Hang a « clothing optional » sign at your door  Could do that, I guess, but I am a naturist, not a nudist. So, no. Perhaps at the pool, which only makes sense)
  • Invite your neighbor and friends to clothing optional meet-ups  No.  Some friend or friends from time to time, perhaps, or a pool swim.
  • Throw all your swimsuits so you’ll need to go exclusively to nude beaches  (hell no! I love beach fashion and always have)
  • Look for the nearest naked hiking group and join them  Not nearest, as its Florida and that means nasty things, but years ago, my fam did the hike into the foothills in western NC and camping and enjoyed it.  Not nude all the time but sometimes, when appropriate so yes, would like to experience a little wilderness again I suppose.
  • If you are used to hike in nature alone or with friends, drop your clothes as soon as it becomes possible (see above, no.  Appproprate? Sure.
  • Tell ALL your friends you are naturist  Nope. Was taught not to do that as a kid and be picky on that topic. Still am. Choosey!
  • Go for a nude cruise  I see these all the time and am intrigued with them.  If they were involving not just older "nudists', Id consider it.
  • Do not dress when you wake up on Saturday morning so you can stay naked the whole week-end  Do this all the time in the mornings, if its not chilly and whole weekend?  Not sure about that!
  • Join your local naturist club and take some responsibilities in the executive committee (perhaps again, doubt it though, and no.
  • When at friends’, ask for permission to get naked Not unless we are about to become intimate! 
  • Move to a nudist community Nope. Not for me, unless it was someplace in southern France or anywhere in France or Croatia perhaps
  • Undress as soon as you come back from work, exclusively living naked at home  I do that all the time in the summer as I am hot from the humid box that is Florida and want a swim.  No, to being naked at home exclusively. Again, I am a naturist, not a nudist who needs to be nude all the time.
  • Participate in as many WNBR as possible and any other public demonstration where nudity is allowed (if I was in Europe with a friend? Or new friends I had made there? Yes. Would do this..I think.
  • Say « No » to clothed activities  Hell no.
  • Just do not dress when and where you do not need to Depending on circumstances, environment and people, perhaps. I do not believe in forcing my beliefs on another person or persons.
Living a naked life is easier than many thinks. Of course depending where you live, living a naked life may be hard, however as with many things in life, you’ll need to make choices and if naturism is important to you, you’ll find solutions to live the lifestyle you want. I am sure you may come with other ideas too, so do not hesitate to share them in the comments section below, and above all remember: Get Naked, Stay Naked, Live Naked and Share the Naked Love!
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Rafa

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
Re: My 17 ideas for a #naturist 2016
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 07:28:40 pm »
I have a similar opinion to your comments, expect maybe nude hiking because I don't like hiking :/

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
Re: My 17 ideas for a #naturist 2016
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2016, 12:00:36 am »
1.  Book week-ends and short holidays in naturists resorts, camp sites, and clubs.

When I got time I guess

2. Prioritize all holidays with naturism in mind 

No

3. Hang a « clothing optional » sign at your door

Don't really see the point

4.Invite your neighbor and friends to clothing optional meet-ups

At the moment I prefer not to

5.Throw all your swimsuits so you’ll need to go exclusively to nude beaches

I use my broad shorts for kayaking and other things not just swimming

6.Look for the nearest naked hiking group and join them

Not really interested

7. If you are used to hike in nature alone or with friends, drop your clothes as soon as it becomes possible

If it was appropriate maybe

8. Tell ALL your friends you are naturist

No unless it came up without me bringing it up

9.Go for a nude cruise  I see these all the time and am intrigued with them.

Like most cruises they too expensive and I prefer my slow paced sea travel to be on a kayak or a yacht. This is the only so called cruise I would be interested in https://www.fullers.co.nz/events-plus-deals/tours/driving-creek-railway/

10. Do not dress when you wake up on Saturday morning so you can stay naked the whole week-end

I usually have things to do on the weekends that involve leaving the house

11. Join your local naturist club and take some responsibilities in the executive committee

Still can't afford to I would love to because I already got people I know in other areas of my life who are members of my local club

12. When at friends’, ask for permission to get naked

No unless they are already ok with being naked at home themselves

13. Move to a nudist community

I've been living in a cabin for about 7 years now I want proper house now even ANOC unlike most clubs unlike most clubs civilisation awaits when you exit the gates and social activities outside are short drive, bus or train ride away But I'd rather have my own shower,etc.   

14. Undress as soon as you come back from work, exclusively living naked at home

I generally do but rarely am I in the confines of my cabin the whole time

15. Participate in as many WNBR as possible and any other public demonstration where nudity is allowed

As someone who been a member and involved with organisations that advocate solutions to car dependency I really hate the WNBR's claim it's protest against car dependency because I just don't see it. All I see is a spectacle ride your bikes attract a crowd but don't advance improved cycling infrastructure or safety. Auckland does fine without one real action, not drum circles.

16. Say « No » to clothed activities

I'll say no to that suggestion

17. Just do not dress when and where you do not need to

It really does depend doesn't it   

I'm everywhere and nowhere