General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Sports Bar!

Martial Arts

<< < (6/6)

DrgHybrid:
I took Kenpo when I was younger. Remember a good amount of it but not exactly sure how I would handle it if I ever really needed to use it. Has been a good many years since I learned it, but times have changed.

Density:
ah the counter-attack style art. learning to counter is fun but it better usage is in striking also since u can open them up for more punishing. sitting in a spot waiting all day just leaves you vulnerable and in real life situations that requires some hard reading since you wont have any conditioning for strikes. regardless it sounds fun but i love all martial arts. i recommend you back into some though man cause it is just to freeing and application makes use of the muscles you build at the gym.

Songnature:
Looking at old posts on here. Martial arts are amazing to learn and train. I heard mention of wing Tsun and was wondering if anyone has heard of Baguazhang? It’s an internal style based on natural laws.

Northman:

--- Quote from: Songnature on March 11, 2021, 02:32:55 pm ---Looking at old posts on here. Martial arts are amazing to learn and train. I heard mention of wing Tsun and was wondering if anyone has heard of Baguazhang? It’s an internal style based on natural laws.

--- End quote ---

How did you find it?

Songnature:
There is a school near me. I hadn’t looked into it much at all. It’s really cool though. It’s like tai chi but the movements are more circular. All the internal Qi Gong practices are there along with the martial aspect. Practice feels really good on the body. Probably even better outside naked but I haven’t found a practice spot haha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version