Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: MMO Guild  (Read 1607 times)

Formanr42

MMO Guild
« on: January 23, 2016, 10:29:36 pm »
Hey, what MMO's do yall play and how about starting an IYNO guild in one of these games? I personally only have Guild Wars 2 right now but it would be cool to get a guiod going on any MMO!

Offline NudeNathan

• Bare Squad - Moderation Division
  • Shouting it out loud
  • I come with my own background music
  • Referrals: 2
Re: MMO Guild
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 02:52:32 am »
If Planetside 2 counts as an MMO I've been playing that :P.

PrinceOfNaturism

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2016, 12:57:41 am »
I'm playing a bit of Star Wars The Old Republic and some Lord of The Rings Online, but I'm already in guilds for both. I am looking at Elder Scrolls Online, though, so if anyone has a Ebonheart Pact guild on PC that's recruiting (Or wants to make an INYO guild), keep me in mind.

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2016, 04:15:03 pm »
When it comes to MMO's, really just WoW for me anymore. Tried and true there. I play a lot of multiplayer games on Steam though as well, even though they don't count as MMO.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Formanr42

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2016, 04:25:51 am »
Yeah, i play WoW but only on Nostalrius the free Vanilla server. Its really fun and, best of all, free. But i havent played in a while because of computer issues sadly. But i will be back on it and Guild Wars 2 once its all fixed

Formanr42

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2016, 05:09:19 pm »
Yo, check out Vengeance wow guys, ts a free Burning Crusade server. Really good place to try a guild out

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2016, 04:04:59 am »
Only on the mainstream game myself. I've been around enough that I don't play much for content itself anymore, but the fun of raiding with people that I enjoy playing with. Don't get me wrong, I still do much of the achievement/pet/mount/toy and other stuff...but yah, main thing is raiding with peeps I know. If there wasn't raiding, I dunno what I would still do.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.