Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Western Lights  (Read 1426 times)

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
Western Lights
« on: January 31, 2016, 04:57:35 am »
Does feature some nude swimming
Twelve youngsters (ages 10 to 15) from the French experimental school L'Ecole en Bateau (The Floating School) have set out on a unique educational expedition that will take them on the voyage of a lifetime, sailing the "Kerrek Ven" - a 3-masted fishing schooner, as they follow the voyages of Christopher Columbus from Seville to the Caribbean and Venezuela.

The boys form an integrated group, and control all aspects of the expedition from navigation and maintenance to the filming of the voyage. They also write reports for the press, radio and television and produce their own monthly magazine. Many have been on board for at least a year.

Using only 19th century navigation equipment, they explore the volcanoes of the Canary Islands, go scuba diving in the Caribbean, walk in the rain forests of Venezuela, the jungles of Guatemala and even follow the migration of humpback whales.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1260583/

« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 05:04:38 am by NudieDaniel »
I'm everywhere and nowhere

Offline Caliboy

• Guy Talk
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Western Lights
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 09:31:08 pm »
I highly recommend this film/mini-series to anyone who likes history and geography. There was a time when I missed a lot of school, and my dad insisted that I do learning activities while at home. This film was one that he chose for me. It is interesting, simple and easy to understand, and has a lot of really awesome information hidden in it!
Ironic, the notation in my status: "Topless with Bottoms"
In real life, it is more often "bottomless with top"