Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: League of Legends  (Read 2985 times)

Density

League of Legends
« on: February 01, 2016, 01:19:48 pm »
So after 9 months of a break from League, I am back in the saddle. Feelz good too since some of the changes to the game. Riot is doing really good with trying to make the characters feel more dynamic and the new characters they have introduced have interesting backgrounds. Any players around?

Offline softynude

• N Forum Veteran
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 04:07:12 pm »
I play heroes of the storm and Dota 2
*“Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.”

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 07:21:47 pm »
I couldn't ever get into LoL myself, but I'm not too big into DOTA style games. I do play some Hero's though here and there.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline nacktfuchs

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 11:04:21 am »
i play lol on euw

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 06:40:13 pm »
So after 9 months of a break from League, I am back in the saddle. Feelz good too since some of the changes to the game. Riot is doing really good with trying to make the characters feel more dynamic and the new characters they have introduced have interesting backgrounds. Any players around?

I have watched videos on their youtube - channel. I am very much tempted every time they release a new character.

Offline twiggie

• Manamana
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2016, 07:09:08 pm »
I just started playing this last month, I like it fairly well but there's a serious learning curve. I've not been too much of a gamer lately as my old laptop was a piece of crap with a terrible video card but I upgraded my system and this new one handles it ok.
It's better to be naked with your friends, than clothed with your enemies.

Formanr42

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2016, 10:41:46 pm »
Im starting to get back into it. Im waiting for my computer that is being built and until i move but i might be playing more once that happens

Density

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2016, 05:45:53 pm »
alright brah, look forward to playing with ya eventually dude.  :afro:

Offline drzaius

• Fully Dressed
  • Dan. Been to a few gatherings, interested in more.
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2016, 06:08:50 pm »
I play on oce server, loving the new weekend game mode rotations, and really looking forward to the mage patch soon.

Offline nzmj

• Nude with Towel
  • Travelling Kiwi nude guy
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2016, 10:43:08 am »
I know how to play, but I'm not very good at, but my Godson and I went to watch the LoL Worlds in Belgium, then the final in Berlin last year.... was awesome!!! Amazing turnout, the whole massive stadiums were full, and the atmosphere was amazing.  We won a competition from buying a Razer mouse, so they paid for half of the trip and organised all the events and gear etc for us.  We both landed in Berlin with full top of the line Razer gear each! He's Gold, but not playing as much as he used to.  In Berlin they even have bars, where you can have a drink and there are 5 machines setup for a LoL team.  Euro servers though, so we couldn't join.

Offline cjpilotboy

• Christian Nudist
  • Retired Staff
  • Nude without Towel
  • Be natural, be comfortable ;)
  • Referrals: 37
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2017, 12:44:08 am »
This is an older post, but I am not going to make a new topic for this as this sub needs fresh air in it,
My house at school (college student here) has gotten me into this game. I'm currently maining Alistar with Rangor as my second pic for supp/jung.
I never expected this to be soo addicting, as I was once an avid FPS player and decently well at CS:GO. I ended up playing whichever game most of my friends play. I cant complain about LOL.
Always seek Truth, dont let anything stop you.

Density

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2017, 01:28:51 pm »
This is an older post, but I am not going to make a new topic for this as this sub needs fresh air in it,
My house at school (college student here) has gotten me into this game. I'm currently maining Alistar with Rangor as my second pic for supp/jung.
I never expected this to be soo addicting, as I was once an avid FPS player and decently well at CS:GO. I ended up playing whichever game most of my friends play. I cant complain about LOL.

oh boi, it always starts like that until the cancer rolls in. are you planning to play ranked? XD

Offline cjpilotboy

• Christian Nudist
  • Retired Staff
  • Nude without Towel
  • Be natural, be comfortable ;)
  • Referrals: 37
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2017, 03:06:22 am »

oh boi, it always starts like that until the cancer rolls in. are you planning to play ranked? XD

Its not likely, with the semester just starting it will be hard to play at all.
Always seek Truth, dont let anything stop you.