Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Metallica Live?  (Read 5408 times)

Stuart

Re: Metallica Live?
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2012, 08:36:08 pm »
so jealous of anyone who has seen metallica. they are my favorite band (and yes i like the stuff from before i was born). i havent seen them yet. i just need to see a concert in general since its been so long.

Bollocks. I've realised I've become the sad, middle aged rocker who used to tell me about going to see Hendrix and the Stones before I was born

Offline marciii

• Fully Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2013, 05:34:01 pm »
I saw them live in 2008 at Rock am Ring-Festival in Germany, 2009 at Big Four and 2012 at Rock am Ring!
Both times they were brilliant, but I realised that James had some Problems with Songs from Death Magnetic! To be honest "That was Just Your Life" is a really heavy Song and the Riff is very hard to play... You need a lot of practice! I never understood, how James could sing at the same time playing this Riff!

fsjm2112

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2013, 06:19:01 pm »
Would love to see them live one day but I have to say I'm more of a Megdaeth fan. I feel their music is more well written and I love every album of theirs.

Offline NaturalInNY

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2013, 08:36:08 pm »
I wanted to go to the Big Four concert at Yankee Stadium but tickets prices were crazy and the trip was a bit of hassle, not to mention parking prices. I did catch them on the Death Magnetic tour though. Great show. Volbeat and Lamb of God were supporting.

Offline Reeco12

• Natural, that's all it is.
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Lets hang out!
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2013, 06:56:15 am »

this is by far my favorite live performance of Metallica of all time. The crowd is insane and the police are insane. The playing is a little off in places but super gritty and raw. Rock n Roll can not be more real than this right here.
Natural like a Greek Statue!

fsjm2112

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2013, 07:28:05 pm »
 :e4444