Naturist Resources > Magazines

Australian nudist magazine ceases publication

(1/2) > >>

Dario Western:
Hi,

I got an e-mail from Marion Scriven of Australian Sun and Health magazine that their last published edition was No.36 a few months ago.  They will not be publishing it anymore in print form.

A sad day, as the magazine was Australia's longest running nudist magazine which started in 1983.  I wish Sarah Scriven well with her future life pursuits. 

Leah:
In this day of online publishing and forums such as this - it is increasingly improbable that magazines will continue to be viable.

jimmyjamjar:
This is sad to hear :(  Especially because I've just gained an interest in print media after getting sick of trying to keep my electrical devices charged for reading.  Is it known whether they'll change to a digital platform and keep producing material that way?

Dario Western:
I don't know what is going to happen, but unless there is a movement to bring people back to hard copy print media, I think the magazine won't be revived. 

steve tanner:
Magazines are going out more and more across the board. People will look back in the near future and wonder how in the world anyone would have put up with all that paper piled up! :P But there's nothing like holding a hard copy of something! Hope it hangs on a long time! Sorry to hear about the Australian mag!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version