Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Big is Beautiful  (Read 5712 times)

Offline sevves

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Big is Beautiful
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2016, 05:32:41 am »
@Wildborn maybe its enough, when your economy is running better than in your home country.

@SunloverPL that is probably true but the reality is different. we are much more powerful if we get abroad and look at the prices, its ridiculous (except for london and norway, feeling like home  :happy ). but living here can be a rich hell, a untrained cashier earns in a fulltime job at least 4000chf/month (sounds nice for foreigners), of that amount you pay 200-300chf of obligatory health insurance. if you live in a strong region like zurich, having a flat which costs you less than 1000chf is like winning the lottery, a sum of around 1500 is mostly seen as cheap if there is more than 1 room. food, internet, clothes, taxes and different stuff what you need for living is made out of the rest. public transport is rather expensive like in london, if you live in a cheaper region you need to pay more to get to the city including time for commuting. to finish, we are rich outside of our country but most of the time we are in our country working.

Offline Sunlover

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Nude whenever possible
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2016, 09:10:25 am »
@sevves And that's why I used the GDP per capita adjusted by PPP, not the nominal one. If I talked about nominal GDP per capita, your answer about travelling abroad and feeling richer there, would make sense. Since I gave the numbers already adjusted to costs in particular countries, they actually compare situation of a Swiss citizen in Switzerland, a Brit in the UK and a Pole in Poland. OK?

If we compared nominal values, the difference is much stronger. In fact, that was your point, so let me call the numbers NOT adjusted by the purchase power parity: Poland's performance is 12 thousand USD per capita, while Switzerland's - 87 thousand!

Are we already clear, that the first comparison, 58 vs 26 INCLUDES costs of living, which you still complained about, after I gave those numbers? Because if you wanna involve comparisons what one citizen is capable of byuing elsewhere, we jump from the 58 vs 26 ratio to a 87 to 12 ratio. OK?
Feel free to send me PMs on any subject!

Offline sevves

• Nude without Towel
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2016, 09:35:12 am »
i understand what you mean. lets say a poor guy living in switzerland is not poor in poland? that means a retired couple could make a nice life in spain or italy. poland is cheap but its rather high north, having heard about weather in hamburg, i tend to stick to warmer weather like spain, italy...  which means more days enjoying being naked :happy :groupthow

steve tanner

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2016, 05:17:25 am »
I used to be embarrassed about my body, thought I was too thin! If I could have been a nudist, even naked at home when I was a teen boy, I probably totally wouldn't have felt like that!