Naturist Resources > Naturist Links to National Organisations

fkk-jugend e.V (Germany)

(1/5) > >>

Chris97:
FKK-Jugend is the "youth section" from the dfk (deutscher Verband für Freikörperkulter) for the ages from 6 to 27. http://www.fkk-jugend.de/

Danee:

--- Quote from: Chris97 on February 18, 2016, 08:41:15 am ---FKK-Jugend is the "youth section" from the dfk (deutscher Verband für Freikörperkulter) for the ages from 6 to 27. http://www.fkk-jugend.de/

--- End quote ---

Thanks for this Chris.  It was from that organisation and community that our very first residents arrived when we set this up . Germans have been a HUGE part of this village of IYNO since day 1 and we are blessed by them, and we honor them, and the land where FKK was born.

We have many on staff here in the past, and continue that presently, from Germany.

-Danee

Sunlover:
@Chris97 Can you please tell us how popular is the FKK Jugend organisation? Doy you belong there, do you maybe have one or more friends of yours, being also a part of it?

Wiscguy2011:
Hello, I would loke to know more about this organization? Do they hold events for new people?  Do you have any events to help someone get more comfortable in this lifestyle?  I definitely am curious to learn more about the lifestyle and interact with those who enjoy the lifestyle.

swede:

--- Quote from: Wiscguy2011 on October 23, 2020, 06:53:00 pm ---Hello, I would loke to know more about this organization? Do they hold events for new people?  Do you have any events to help someone get more comfortable in this lifestyle?  I definitely am curious to learn more about the lifestyle and interact with those who enjoy the lifestyle.

--- End quote ---

They have alot of events, check their website. However I'd guess they are all in German. Furthermore I don't know of you can attend without being a member. One organizer of bjn is a member here, but I don't remember his Namn unfortunately

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version