Naturist Resources > Naturist Links to National Organisations

fkk-jugend e.V (Germany)

<< < (4/5) > >>

beeArr:
is nudism more done / accepted in germany then?

Gaberone:
I never new this existed! I wonder if I can become a member because I’m a student in german. Or do you need to be German? Even if the events are in English, it would be a great opportunity for me to learn German and get some German friends

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: Gaberone on September 29, 2021, 01:30:36 pm ---I never new this existed! I wonder if I can become a member because I’m a student in german. Or do you need to be German? Even if the events are in English, it would be a great opportunity for me to learn German and get some German friends

--- End quote ---

If you’re living and studying there I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to join. Contact them and see what they say

Gaberone:

--- Quote from: Fishandchips on September 29, 2021, 05:05:16 pm ---
--- Quote from: Gaberone on September 29, 2021, 01:30:36 pm ---I never new this existed! I wonder if I can become a member because I’m a student in german. Or do you need to be German? Even if the events are in English, it would be a great opportunity for me to learn German and get some German friends

--- End quote ---

If you’re living and studying there I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to join. Contact them and see what they say

--- End quote ---

Will do, thanks again

NudeKiu:
I'm 25, no idea if it's worth it :/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version