Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: July holiday 2016 booked  (Read 3904 times)

Offline Wildborn

• Born Naked, Die Naked
  • Nude with Towel
  • Have a wonderful nude day.
  • Referrals: 0
July holiday 2016 booked
« on: February 21, 2016, 11:09:40 am »
End of July I'll be heading of to Croatia for 2 weeks for sun sun sun. First holiday with my family since I moved to London.  Been to many resorts in croatia but this one is a first.

http://lagunaporec.com/naturist-camping-ulika-porec

Names Liam

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Re: July holiday 2016 booked
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 12:33:02 pm »
You are sooooooooooooo lucky. I am jealous as I know a good deal about Croatia through reading and educating myself.   One of my close friends and staff members is @bunnyema .  She is a naturist and from Croatia.  Contact her!

-Danee
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

AmericanSwede

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 06:52:51 pm »
I was just looking at Croatia to visit this summer. I am almost through my list to visit all the countries in Europe. I will be back home in Stockholm mid-July. I'm planning to spend two weeks in Ukraine, and was thinking of also visiting Croatia.

Offline Wildborn

• Born Naked, Die Naked
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2016, 08:15:50 pm »
I was just looking at Croatia to visit this summer. I am almost through my list to visit all the countries in Europe. I will be back home in Stockholm mid-July. I'm planning to spend two weeks in Ukraine, and was thinking of also visiting Croatia.

I have a dream of hiring a RV and and just shooting off in to Europe for the next 10 months. But unfortunately I have responsibilities lol. Maybe one day

Names Liam

Offline Pitti

• Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 8
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2016, 08:49:35 pm »
This year, in June I make 9 days holiday in Tucepi. It would be nice to meet the bunnys ( @bunnyema @bunnyrabbit ) , but I don´t know it is possible. I would like make holiday in Porec, but the flight connection from saxony to Pula (or Istrien) is not good.
"If war is the answer, then we ask the wrong questions."
(Wenn Krieg die Antwort ist, dann stellen wir die falschen Fragen)

Susan G. Komen

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Become a part of nature
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2016, 07:07:05 am »
@Wildborn  :woo The chance that you have, the Ulika naturist camping looks very great  :234567
I'll like a one day have the chance too to spend naturist holidays in Croatia.  :wink:
nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.

Offline Wildborn

• Born Naked, Die Naked
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2016, 03:03:19 pm »
@Wildborn  :woo The chance that you have, the Ulika naturist camping looks very great  :234567
I'll like a one day have the chance too to spend naturist holidays in Croatia.  :wink:

Am so looking forward to it. I didn't have any holiday last year was too busy. Croatia is a beautiful country.

Names Liam

Offline bunnyema

• Nude without Towel
  • Kyrija
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2016, 01:36:39 pm »
This year, in June I make 9 days holiday in Tucepi. It would be nice to meet the bunnys ( @bunnyema @bunnyrabbit ) , but I don´t know it is possible. I would like make holiday in Porec, but the flight connection from saxony to Pula (or Istrien) is not good.
The flight connections are a disaster, but if you would like to meet It would be  pleasure.. :) Porec is nice, I've been there alot fo the last few months (bf is attending college there) but it is one of the most expensive cities in the Istria. I could show you Pula from the inside and outside + if you are for a little adventure and you are not afraid of the hights and ruins, I could show you Pula from places turist never see..
I will show you madness.. and bunnies.. it is the same thing..

Offline Pitti

• Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 8
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2016, 09:36:32 am »
The flight connections are a disaster, but if you would like to meet It would be  pleasure.. :) Porec is nice, I've been there alot fo the last few months (bf is attending college there) but it is one of the most expensive cities in the Istria. I could show you Pula from the inside and outside + if you are for a little adventure and you are not afraid of the hights and ruins, I could show you Pula from places turist never see..

@bunnyema  this sounds good, but I don´t have a idea how I come from Tucepi to Pula. I want to visit Beach Nugal.
"If war is the answer, then we ask the wrong questions."
(Wenn Krieg die Antwort ist, dann stellen wir die falschen Fragen)

Susan G. Komen

Offline worthbe

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2016, 04:20:23 pm »
End of July I'll be heading of to Croatia for 2 weeks for sun sun sun. First holiday with my family since I moved to London.  Been to many resorts in croatia but this one is a first.

http://lagunaporec.com/naturist-camping-ulika-porec

That sounds great! I am living next door in Slovenia, I hope to get to a resort in Croatia this summer too.

Subaru

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2016, 12:36:13 pm »
I will be on Istria 2 weeks on August. And Great to Meat another from IYNO  there :)
Please content with me if someone will be there in the same time.

Offline Crylalt

• Female Chat
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2016, 09:50:00 pm »
I love Istra too. Previous summer we travelled all over Adriatic coast and I think you won't find any better nudist places than Istra there. This summer we plan to stay in Koversada late July.