Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: WALKING VS RUNNING  (Read 38253 times)

Offline funnytannednudist

• Read-Only
  • Shouting it out loud
  • love being free and nude
  • Referrals: 1
WALKING VS RUNNING
« on: March 04, 2016, 06:44:51 am »
I was just wondering how many people enjoy walking and running for fun or just to stay fit.
I prefer to run because ive done some long walks and runs and I have found that for me its harder to walk than run.Also its quicker to run a race than walk. Tomorrow morning i have entered a walk which is 80km , I think that is about 50 miles. Even though it is a walk you are allowed to run so i will be doing more running than walking, im looking to finish in 12 hours if all goes well.

Offline Wildborn

• Born Naked, Die Naked
  • Nude with Towel
  • Have a wonderful nude day.
  • Referrals: 0
Re: WALKING VS RUNNING
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2016, 09:33:01 am »
I prefer to run. But not outside as living in London I'd probably be hit by a car. So the gym I go to I run at least 10 miles which is not that much I know but obviously being at the gym I do other stuff.

Names Liam

Offline funnytannednudist

• Read-Only
  • Shouting it out loud
  • love being free and nude
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 02:53:31 pm »
10 miles is still a far way to run and if I lived in London I think I would also go to the gym and run on the treadmill especially in winter because I don't like cold weather.

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2016, 10:53:37 pm »
To be honest. I am not much one for running. I like to take my time and enjoy the scenery. Hiking is for me.

Offline Caliboy

• Guy Talk
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2016, 03:10:45 am »
I enjoy both running and walking, at different times, in different situations.

At midday, when I just need to move, to get out of my chair and get my body revitalised, running is perfect. At times, I will even purposefully get in trouble in PE/Sports class, as the teacher's punishment is to make one run the perimeter of the PE field, or sometimes the stairs in the stadium. Wonderful exercise, really helps one to be able to sit through 3 more hours of boring lessons.

On the other hand, for enjoyment, I love trekking, hiking, walking. I love to feel the breeze and smell all the various things floating on that breeze, and to stop to smell and see all the little sights along the way. Sometimes I forget to walk, and just stop to enjoy something. These are things one misses while running.

So, I suppose running is for the exhilaration of movement, and walking is for enjoyment of one's surroundings. Both have equal value.
Ironic, the notation in my status: "Topless with Bottoms"
In real life, it is more often "bottomless with top"

Offline iyoni

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2016, 06:48:00 pm »
I don't enjoy walking nor running just for the sake of it. It just feels too dull and pointless to me. However, I do manage to get my daily dose of about 1 hour of walking just by going to and returning from work - I guess since I am headed to a certain destination I feel it's not a total waste of time, even though I could have easily boarded the bus instead (and it's cheaper too, lol).

In regard to running, I get my weekly dose while playing soccer with friends. I also think it's much better than ordinary running on a treadmill or outdoors since I'm forced to sprint once in a while while doing so.

Austins087

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2016, 02:44:57 pm »
I was just wondering how many people enjoy walking and running for fun or just to stay fit.
I prefer to run because ive done some long walks and runs and I have found that for me its harder to walk than run.Also its quicker to run a race than walk. Tomorrow morning i have entered a walk which is 80km , I think that is about 50 miles. Even though it is a walk you are allowed to run so i will be doing more running than walking, im looking to finish in 12 hours if all goes well.

That's awesome, mate! How did it turn out? Or are you still walking? LOL I enjoy running and walking/hiking. Depends on my mood, or what I did the day before. Running reaches a point where its addicting and I want the high from it. I never get that from walking. Anyone else?

JT

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2016, 09:55:14 pm »
I love to run, just for fun, I really enjoy it.  In the morning I have so much energy, I really need to channel it so I can focus on my day. When I can't run, I usually have a difficult day at school.

I usually do about 5 miles in the morning.  It really clears my head.  If the sun is coming up soon, I'll run west first so I can watch the sunrise on the return run. It's really soothing.

With a hopeful new school next year and free sports I'm thinking of doing track, I never did any team sports.  So might be my chance to experience it

Offline dmutah

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2016, 12:29:57 am »
I do a lot of walking out here. If I really need to get someplace in a hurry I either take a horse or drive.

Offline Sub4_GB

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2019, 01:54:02 pm »
I prefer running to walking every time as long as it's off road and its not through a field full of cows,  the way they stare at you freaks me out lol

Offline the_nude_topher

• Shouting it out loud
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2019, 02:31:22 pm »
I prefer running to walking every time as long as it's off road and its not through a field full of cows,  the way they stare at you freaks me out lol

Cows are friendly, wonderful, and curious. They don't get many visitors so they like watching everything.

For me? Walking!

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Become a part of nature
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2019, 05:27:21 pm »
I prefer to walk because I have problems in the hip that doesn't allow me to run long, but I like to watch running.
In addition, I like hiking in nature, more reason to choose walking  :wink:
nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.

Offline Sofia

• Bare Squad - Special Girls Unit
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2019, 06:59:19 pm »
For fitness I will run more, but I do enjoy walking and hiking.  When I walk I do it more to go somewhere and not necessarily for fitness

Offline Sub4_GB

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2019, 07:23:08 pm »
After once being chased across an open field by a bull I had no option but to run lol

Offline Delta0010

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2019, 08:35:46 pm »
After once being chased across an open field by a bull I had no option but to run lol

You can't just say that and not give us the story
Almost always up to chat. Just ask.