Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: CottonTail Corner  (Read 2273 times)

Etsidun

CottonTail Corner
« on: March 12, 2016, 05:58:46 pm »
CottonTail Corner in Edmonton, Alberta is a nudist beach. It's a bit of a long walk to get there, but if you enjoy naturism it's worth it. :)

http://www.sprucegroveexaminer.com/2014/08/29/nude-not-lewd-a-unique-beach-on-the-north-saskatchewan

Offline mrj001

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
Re: CottonTail Corner
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 06:41:39 am »
I'm glad someone posted this.  I've been there a few times.  Only social nudism I've partaken in the last couple of years was there.  It's not the greatest nude beach I've ever been to, mostly rocks and wet clay.  But that's pretty common for most beaches in Alberta.  It's pretty incredible that there is a nude beach in Edmonton at all.

Etsidun

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 07:29:00 pm »
I'm glad someone posted this.  I've been there a few times.  Only social nudism I've partaken in the last couple of years was there.  It's not the greatest nude beach I've ever been to, mostly rocks and wet clay.  But that's pretty common for most beaches in Alberta.  It's pretty incredible that there is a nude beach in Edmonton at all.

Thanks and I agree.

Offline Liam.91

• Casually Dressed
  • hi everyone,
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2016, 06:50:28 pm »
How is it there for age demographics?
????????Liam.91????????

Offline Spectre

• Guy Talk
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 01:24:16 am »
Has anyone been here lately? thinking of trying to get up there before it gets too cold, but don't want to drive 2 hours for nothing.

Offline mrj001

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2017, 08:27:42 am »
I was there a few times this past summer on weekends, it definitely seems to be becoming more popular.  As for the age demographics, there seems to be a healthy mix of all. Old and young adults, senior citizens, parents with small children even some teens a few times.  Always more male than female, but not by too much, which is pretty common on all nude beaches I’ve ever been to. 

There is a small but dedicated team who are always improving the beach and the trail to it. They also arrange nude indoor swims in the winter. According to the Facebook page the next one is on 13 Jan 2018.