Naturist Resources > Videos

Nudist Neptune Festival 2014 in Crimea

<< < (2/2)

Crylalt:

--- Quote from: b_naked on April 14, 2016, 08:47:31 am ---That was what i would have asked you, when i saw you joined our community!!

--- End quote ---

If you are Serbian citizen you can go to Crimea and see everything yourself, Russia allows serbian citizens to enter their country for 30 days without visa.

cp:
Great video promoting naturism..

And so nice to see so many people of different age and shapes joining in and showing the naked body is beautiful ...

AZWiki:
I was in Koktebel, Crimea (Ukraine) when I was a kid. It was a naturist's paradise.
Unfortunately, the Ukrainian territory of Crimea was annexed by the Russians in 2014. Unlike Ukrainians, Russians are not open to naturism, so they may change the place.
Also, there is not possible to visit Crimea legally in this time (it is now impossible to travel to Crimea from Ukraine. If you travel to Russia and then fly to Crimea, you will violate the Ukrainian's law).

AZWiki:

--- Quote from: Crylalt on April 14, 2016, 09:28:06 am ---If you are Serbian citizen you can go to Crimea and see everything yourself, Russia allows serbian citizens to enter their country for 30 days without visa.

--- End quote ---

Ukraine allows trips to Crimea solely across the administrative border of Kherson region. Any other way violates the Ukrainian laws and entails sanctions.

malebonding:
Great video. Glad to see families and a variety of ages, and that everyone seems so relaxed and natural.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version