Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Haulover Beach?  (Read 3358 times)

gj83

Haulover Beach?
« on: March 17, 2016, 06:05:40 pm »
Later this year, my girlfriend and I will be going on a cruise that starts and ends in Miami. We are considering taking a trip to Haulover before or after the cruise while we happen to be in the area. I'm concerned about pervy people who might show up since it's a public beach. Does anyone have any experience with Haulover? What's it like?

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Re: Haulover Beach?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 11:55:26 pm »
Later this year, my girlfriend and I will be going on a cruise that starts and ends in Miami. We are considering taking a trip to Haulover before or after the cruise while we happen to be in the area. I'm concerned about pervy people who might show up since it's a public beach. Does anyone have any experience with Haulover? What's it like?

Been there a couple of times and we were lucky that that was not evident.   It was not a destination either time, but we did stop by and it was summer and many tourists there. Even a couple of families from Europe. Sunsport Gardens is not far from there really and the beach at Haulover is often a day outing for the families and the youth groups that go to Sunsport .   

We do have members here who have been there as well.  One, went there at 15 to check it out and now, is a full member of Florida Young Naturists  Needless to say he found it positive.   I can give you his info if you like. 

-Danee
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline gorgelover

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 08:13:23 pm »
Hi, I am sorry I didn't see this sooner. I have been to Haulover several times, and all of them were positive. I personally never noticed anything untoward. There was a great vibe, and everybody seemed to be relaxed and just enjoying the sun. (I have heard that at the northern end there can be a kind of cruisy vibe, but I personally didn't notice that, but wasn't in that area.)

The only problem I did have is that one time my car got broken into while I was on the beach. So I guess don't leave valuables in there.

I really enjoyed Haulover. I hope you do too.

Have a great time.

Offline Izzyjftorres

• Nude Dude
  • Casually Dressed
  • Happiest in my birthday suit!
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2016, 06:52:35 pm »
Haulover is my favorite nude beach. I have not yet experienced any suspicious activities personally. The beach is open and welcoming. There are typically a few families as well :)
Be free and uninhibited

gj83

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2016, 10:05:52 pm »
FYI - Dana and I did end up going to Haulover during our trip. It was Sunday the 30th. Unfortunately, it was a bit cloudy and windy. It was a bit too cool for Dana to take her clothes off, but I have a bit of extra body insulation on my belly that made it comfortable for me.

It was not bad. I think it would have been better if the weather had been better, but we cannot control that, I suppose.

Offline cp

• Retired Staff
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2016, 10:39:25 am »
FYI - Dana and I did end up going to Haulover during our trip. It was Sunday the 30th. Unfortunately, it was a bit cloudy and windy. It was a bit too cool for Dana to take her clothes off, but I have a bit of extra body insulation on my belly that made it comfortable for me.

It was not bad. I think it would have been better if the weather had been better, but we cannot control that, I suppose.
Glad you went and enjoyed it, as you say, shame about the weather.. but at least now you know what it is like first hand...

I have heard and read about a few places which have a less than nice activity, and indeed have been to one beach here that has a Cruising area along side it... But i still went to the Beach, and had a great time naked in the sun where there was many others who had gone for the same reason.. My opinion was just to Avoid the dodgy area... 

Offline Wiscguy2011

• BANNED
  • Casually Dressed
  • Single Guy Looking Build Confidence in Lifestyle!
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2020, 11:54:53 pm »
Wow from reading a few replies on here from people it sounds like it is a great destination for any nudists. I am wondering they pretty welcoming when it comes to someone who has never been there before? I would like some input on this and get alittle more information about this destination.

Offline the_nude_topher

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2020, 01:20:39 am »
Wow from reading a few replies on here from people it sounds like it is a great destination for any nudists. I am wondering they pretty welcoming when it comes to someone who has never been there before? I would like some input on this and get alittle more information about this destination.

Have you never been to a public beach?  :thinking: The main differences between Haulover and other public beaches is nudity and the fact that in addition to lifeguards and rangers there are also "beach ambassadors". These are nudists that patrol the beach to help ensure that the nudists are not being bothered by lookers and to try keeping sexual activity off the beach so it doesn't lose it's nude status.

Offline Sunnysarahsays

• Topless with bottoms
  • I crisp up way too fast in the sun
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2023, 09:24:33 pm »
Big vouch for this place. Idk how it is nowadays but our parents brought us here a lot and the clothing optional nature made it easy to get acclimated

Offline Paula MZ

• I like nude swimming
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
  • Who takes nude holidays, too?
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2024, 08:54:44 am »
We also went to the beach twice on vacation in Florida a few years ago.
It's a beautiful beach and the water there was much warmer than in France on the Atlantic, where we usually spent our vacations.

Once, however, I had the feeling that there were a few gawkers in the shower area.