Naturist Resources > United States

Haulover Beach?

(1/2) > >>

gj83:
Later this year, my girlfriend and I will be going on a cruise that starts and ends in Miami. We are considering taking a trip to Haulover before or after the cruise while we happen to be in the area. I'm concerned about pervy people who might show up since it's a public beach. Does anyone have any experience with Haulover? What's it like?

Danee:

--- Quote from: MattP on March 17, 2016, 06:05:40 pm ---Later this year, my girlfriend and I will be going on a cruise that starts and ends in Miami. We are considering taking a trip to Haulover before or after the cruise while we happen to be in the area. I'm concerned about pervy people who might show up since it's a public beach. Does anyone have any experience with Haulover? What's it like?

--- End quote ---

Been there a couple of times and we were lucky that that was not evident.   It was not a destination either time, but we did stop by and it was summer and many tourists there. Even a couple of families from Europe. Sunsport Gardens is not far from there really and the beach at Haulover is often a day outing for the families and the youth groups that go to Sunsport .   

We do have members here who have been there as well.  One, went there at 15 to check it out and now, is a full member of Florida Young Naturists  Needless to say he found it positive.   I can give you his info if you like. 

-Danee

gorgelover:
Hi, I am sorry I didn't see this sooner. I have been to Haulover several times, and all of them were positive. I personally never noticed anything untoward. There was a great vibe, and everybody seemed to be relaxed and just enjoying the sun. (I have heard that at the northern end there can be a kind of cruisy vibe, but I personally didn't notice that, but wasn't in that area.)

The only problem I did have is that one time my car got broken into while I was on the beach. So I guess don't leave valuables in there.

I really enjoyed Haulover. I hope you do too.

Have a great time.

Izzyjftorres:
Haulover is my favorite nude beach. I have not yet experienced any suspicious activities personally. The beach is open and welcoming. There are typically a few families as well :)

gj83:
FYI - Dana and I did end up going to Haulover during our trip. It was Sunday the 30th. Unfortunately, it was a bit cloudy and windy. It was a bit too cool for Dana to take her clothes off, but I have a bit of extra body insulation on my belly that made it comfortable for me.

It was not bad. I think it would have been better if the weather had been better, but we cannot control that, I suppose.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version