Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Nude mods for games  (Read 2008 times)

csmmac1336

Nude mods for games
« on: March 25, 2016, 12:20:11 am »
Has anyone else ever used nude mods for games such as the Sims? I did BC I didn't like pixilating the human body. It was weird and took away from the whole "I CONTROL ALL OF YOU"  feel that I like having.

Offline drzaius

• Fully Dressed
  • Dan. Been to a few gatherings, interested in more.
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Nude mods for games
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 06:05:17 pm »
I generally do, sometimes can't be bothered with the modding of it though, especially when it needs to be updated or something. I just think the pixilation makes it stand out more and seem distracting.
I also use nude mods in games like oblivion and skyrim. Armor is for wimps.  :grin:

Natterpiller

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2016, 10:23:48 pm »
... did for Dragon Age Origins... though the mod just made every guy have a huge erect penis constantly which made some of the more serious parts a little odd... and made me make a weird screechy noise when a friend of ours came to stay and her son wanted to play... you would think being a nudist home that that would not be a problem but a game populated by insanely well endowed excited nude men did not go down well

Offline JOE

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • I am Joe. Joe is me.
  • Referrals: 11
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 04:12:59 am »
... did for Dragon Age Origins... though the mod just made every guy have a huge erect penis constantly which made some of the more serious parts a little odd... and made me make a weird screechy noise when a friend of ours came to stay and her son wanted to play... you would think being a nudist home that that would not be a problem but a game populated by insanely well endowed excited nude men did not go down well

That last sentence!  :lol :lol :lol

Offline NudeNathan

• Bare Squad - Moderation Division
  • Shouting it out loud
  • I come with my own background music
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2016, 07:22:48 am »
:laughing :laughing How long did you have that mod installed?  :tongue:

Natterpiller

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2016, 08:06:25 am »
it was just one of those "ohh would you look at that... Gotta see how it looks" moments and I installed it played we all giggled then I forgot about it honestly I don't think I ever took it off

PrinceOfNaturism

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2016, 12:52:39 am »
I use nude mods sometimes, simply in the context of the type of game I typically play (Medieval styled Western RPG), it makes sense most people wouldn't have underwear. Although I do plan to use a mod to remove pixelation when I pick up The Sims.