Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Spoiler free)  (Read 1204 times)

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Spoiler free)
« on: April 02, 2016, 04:29:07 am »
If you're a comic book or superhero fan, chances are that you've already seen this. For the love of god, please don't judge whether you see this based upon the reviews from Rotten Tomatoes or Metacritic. As it is true it didn't live up to the hype, it's still worth a watch.

The classic struggle of Batman v Superman. Batman (Ben Affleck) is played without a hitch. I mean, this is like spot on for Batman. His character, to me, compares to that of Batman (Michael Keaton) from Batman Returns. He fit the role perfectly and was an outstanding performance.

In retrospect, Superman (Henry Cavill) was a miss for this one. More of kinda a real Superman, not the movie hype that we enjoy. But, I suppose to be more realistic, gotta lower Superman down to be able to face Batman.

And lastly, Lex Luthor (Jesse Eisenberg) I just don't know about this one. It's like a younger Lex, but his character has always been an older man and bald. Not a "hip" youngster that's slowly going insane. Maybe just personal preference for me.

Ultimately, it is worth the see, but probably only once. It does work as an awesome opener for the future Justice League movie coming up...which I personally can't wait for. The teaser's for Aquaman, Wonder Woman, and Cyborg for sure draw the attention. Let's just hope the following movies keep better with what DC has shown us in the past. And hopefully not just a rip off of what Marvel is already accomplished.

Be sure to post any thoughts and your own experiences of this movie as well. Please keep it spoiler free as well. Cheers!
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Ad1210

Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Spoiler free)
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 02:17:01 am »
Good review. We went and saw it the other night and I honestly dont know what the issues were. Aside from being a touch long (and most of that is probably down to the 45.minutes of ads and previews at the start)
I quite enjoyed it. Ben Affleck is perfectally believable as Batman and Bruce Wayne and plays very well.