Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: The Only thing unnatural about seeing people nude is.....  (Read 5513 times)

Offline Wesley

• Administrator
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: The Only thing unnatural about seeing people nude is.....
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2016, 10:24:51 pm »
What a lovely message! I am relatively new in the naturist thing but the sheer power of it is breathtaking. It really is the most natural thing and I can't believe this isn't a thing everyone would love.

:like :laugh:
Got a question or need help with the forum? Shoot me a message :)

Offline tempest1944

• Fully Dressed
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2016, 12:07:03 am »
I love it!!! Nothing feels better than being naked!!! :D

Offline Norwegiannudist

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2016, 08:54:17 am »
 :like

Offline nudetotheworld

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2016, 10:56:21 pm »
I agree with this and it's lovely, but I feel that it's a fine line between 'observing' the nudity of others and 'enjoying' the nudity of others. Yes I observe the fact that others are nude and I am happy to be among like-minded people, but as soon as I start 'enjoying' the nudity of others it could be perceived as dodgy and unacceptable as it's not the point of naturism (unless of course in the present company of naturists you are all okay with 'enjoying' the nudity of each other).

Offline mike345

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2016, 03:31:43 am »
I agree with this and it's lovely, but I feel that it's a fine line between 'observing' the nudity of others and 'enjoying' the nudity of others. Yes I observe the fact that others are nude and I am happy to be among like-minded people, but as soon as I start 'enjoying' the nudity of others it could be perceived as dodgy and unacceptable as it's not the point of naturism (unless of course in the present company of naturists you are all okay with 'enjoying' the nudity of each other).

I don't agree with that. I think it's very natural to enjoy the nudity of others. I'm not talking about leering or sexualizing being nude with others but just recognizing the beauty in their nudity. For example when someone has a new outfit its natural to dissect details and offer a complement which is met with gratitude most times. I've found it weird when I'm nude with someone who goes out of their way not to look at me or acknowledge that we are in fact nude. To me that's very uncomfortable.

Simply greeting others as "nice to see you, you look wonderful today" or something similar is more normal to me. Enjoying being nude with someone is the reality that you're more vulnerable and your bodies are out there. I look at and enjoy the bodies of those I spend time with nude and assume they'll reciprocate. It's not about leering at their private parts rather acknowledging and taking happiness in the situation.

Offline nudetotheworld

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2016, 03:54:52 am »
@mike345 Personally, I agree with you about the body being beautiful and aesthetic to look at, and I agree that with certain naturist friends that you know well and hang out with regularly it's considered polite and natural to look at their bodies, acknowledge their nudity and compliment them.

But if I was to walk up to a random stranger on the naturist beach or a naturist resort and tell them their bodies looked nice just out of the blue, it could possibly be taken the wrong way. Especially if they aren't there to 'be looked at' and just want to enjoy their peace and quiet nude by themselves. Yes most of them wouldn't mind it and would be friendly about it, but some would consider it an invasion of privacy or a topic that is wrong to talk about with others, especially those who they don't know.

For me personally though, I'm totally fine if other naturists wish to enjoy my body aesthetically, compliment me on it, talk to me about it and ask questions about it. I am after all nude, and with other naturists we often live in a clothed world where it is often taboo to even mention let alone talk about these things with others. I'm happy to be another unique, different and natural body that other naturists get to see and appreciate in a polite way.

But my concern is for those who find it uncomfortable or invasive to even talk about their nude bodies with other naturists and who only wish to enjoy the surroundings, enjoy everyday activities and be themselves simply without clothes and without distractions.

Offline Paul

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • I go nude every day, cuz baby, I was born this way
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2016, 05:12:17 am »
Great post!   :like
Slaínte,

Paul

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Become a part of nature
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2016, 09:36:43 am »
Awesome post !  :like
Thanks for sharing...  :azn:
nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.