General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Pitti's Book Club

Books about Nudism/Naturism

(1/2) > >>

Pitti:
Hey people,

here you can post books about Nudism or Naturism (novel, short storys, documentarys or picture books)

Naked at Lunch a book by Mark Haskell Smith

Hope you post more of interesting books about this topic

Pitti

King Pizza:
I have read plenty of books about this topic; my favorite one and the one that I most want to purchase is Nudist Society by Bancroft et al (1992 edition). Others that I have read include Growing up without Shame by Sparks and Miller, Therapy Nudity, Joy by Goodson. The one book that I have purchased is Nudity and Christianity by Jim Cunningham. The fiction books that I have read on this topic are A nudist among us and My Pal Sylvia and Natural City. Feel free to message me for a full citation to any of the listed works.

HeroShepherd:
Mirror Earth It's about two alternate Earth's and one is a nudist Earth. I have trouble keeping the cast straight but I like it so far.

nudetotheworld:
I haven't read it, but have heard about it. It's called The 'Volunteer': A Novel by D.H. Jonathan.

Blake Skies:
https://www.amazon.com/Shared-Secrets-Story-Nudists-Nudist-ebook/dp/B073TQCZGL/ref=pd_sim_351_1/139-2414082-6585325?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=Q2YDFSEGJF1BYEW0JV5N

Boom, a complete series too. but this one i actually recommend above the rest because it feels a bit more natural

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version