General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Video Game Lounge

Overwatch!

(1/9) > >>

Density:
I'm having too much fun with this game simply because of the chaos it brings. The hardest part tho is learning the maps and where characters have advantageous positioning. My least favorite character is Bastion simply because he can pitch a tent and go ham. They nerfed him some time ago since he had a sheild so you can only imagine the pain of approaching objectives. Each character has a lot of potential and so far I like the supporting class since I basically learn support roles first in all games. Just my nature. Favorite support is Zenyatta with my sleeper support Symmetra (my goodness those turrets solidify positioning.  :afro:

DrgHybrid:
I personally can't wait to try it. I bought it the first day it went on sale but never got a beta key. Can install it after work but probably won't be able to touch it till this weekend.

Riot.EXE:
I love the look and character designs, but hate that it's another god damn FPS. (I hate that genre)

Density:
i don't play a lot of FPS games anymore, so playing this after all these years is fresh for me. it is casual friendly and can be competitive at the same time. give it a shot @Riot.EXE

nacktfuchs:
i will buy it
if is not the normal FPS like CoD or BF..its more fun to play

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version