Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Overwatch!  (Read 10773 times)

Density

Re: Overwatch!
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2016, 12:45:57 am »
Think ya still did well tanking, lol

Haha, ur too kind. But i really felt i wasn't doing more and by that making right decisions. I been working on my Winston and Roadhog since I like to be able to switch btwn offense and def tanks. Imma get my Mcree real good even if it kills me.

Density

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2016, 03:23:10 pm »
the new Halloween skins are pretty tight. i think they were lack luster tho on Pharah tho since it is just ectoplasm illuminating from her.  :afro:

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2016, 11:29:21 pm »
the new Halloween skins are pretty tight. i think they were lack luster tho on Pharah tho since it is just ectoplasm illuminating from her.  :afro:

I enjoy all of the new skins. Kinda ashamed to say that I bought one of the 40 dollar pumpkin stashes...I couldn't help myself, lol. My favorite is Junkrat and even commissioned an artist to do my character using the new Junkie skin. I think it's just the same with the game though. I've heard people bad mouthing the new skins saying that Blizz didn't put much effort into them and then there's people like me that loves em all. Except made Sym, but I don't play her hardly at all anyways.  There just isn't hardly any other FPS's that put the time and effort into it's game like Bliz does. Especially since we have a new gameplay coming up and Sombra has been revealed.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2016, 09:53:24 pm »
I don't like the idea of spending money on a game that's online-only with no offline single-player elements. What happens in the future when people stop playing? Or when the next generation of systems is released and the servers go offline? Seems like the game would be kinda useless at that point.  :undecided:

I'm only speaking from the PC side...but all of Blizzards games are still playable. Servers are still live for Diablo 2 (hosted by Blizzard) and it came out almost 17 years ago. No need for next generation systems when all you have to do to your pc is update it every so often.

I personally feel that Overwatch will be around for a long time, or until it has a replacement for it that carries it into the next game. And then games like TF2 have been around since 07 and is strictly online. When it's PC, there is no limitations.

Let's also mention that Blizzard will keep doing events for OW, new skins, new characters, no play modes, battle arenas, maps...there's no end for them. One of the few companies I trust I'll get a quality game out of no matter what type of game it is.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Density

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2016, 01:09:55 am »
I don't like the idea of spending money on a game that's online-only with no offline single-player elements. What happens in the future when people stop playing? Or when the next generation of systems is released and the servers go offline? Seems like the game would be kinda useless at that point.  :undecided:

I'm only speaking from the PC side...but all of Blizzards games are still playable. Servers are still live for Diablo 2 (hosted by Blizzard) and it came out almost 17 years ago. No need for next generation systems when all you have to do to your pc is update it every so often.

I personally feel that Overwatch will be around for a long time, or until it has a replacement for it that carries it into the next game. And then games like TF2 have been around since 07 and is strictly online. When it's PC, there is no limitations.

Let's also mention that Blizzard will keep doing events for OW, new skins, new characters, no play modes, battle arenas, maps...there's no end for them. One of the few companies I trust I'll get a quality game out of no matter what type of game it is.

now that eSports is growing like crazy, FPS and Mobas in particular are gonna remain dominate for the longest time. Call of Duty has been around since Modern Warfare and is still a competitive and fun game. even tho I personally am not a fan of the series after MW2 it supplies a large fanbase with content that continues to fund the games future titles for both single and multiplayer aspects. but if you look at single player, it is all about delivering a compelling story and aesthetic environments. so as long as you fulfill that criteria for single player title, expansions are good to build on stories, but that is it. at least in multiplayer titles, the skins allow you to look good while wreck ppl. XD  :afro:

Offline Tally

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2016, 03:17:07 pm »
Eh to each their own I guess. I find I fall in the middle where I like to do my own thing in single player games like Skyrim or dragon age, but also love the multiplayer of games like overwatch and battlefield. Never got much into mobas, did play smite for a while though. But then you have great games like civilization that are a nice balance of single and multiplayer. That's a game with that definite "one more turn" syndrome. Next thing you know it's 3 am haha.

Density

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2016, 08:02:35 pm »
Eh to each their own I guess. I find I fall in the middle where I like to do my own thing in single player games like Skyrim or dragon age, but also love the multiplayer of games like overwatch and battlefield. Never got much into mobas, did play smite for a while though. But then you have great games like civilization that are a nice balance of single and multiplayer. That's a game with that definite "one more turn" syndrome. Next thing you know it's 3 am haha.

ah man i miss Smite, it has changed since I last played it. I haven't played Civilization since it was the 360.  Such a fun pass time game and I am thinking of investing into the new one perhaps. Unfortunately my attention span for games now is quite low now besides Overwatch. I like exercising and martial arts for recreation. But Overwatch just keeps delivering that mystery into the story and the characters are just interesting to learn about. Oh Sombra....*boop*  :afro:

Offline Oboe

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2017, 09:14:53 am »
Overwatch player here as well. Such a fun game. Mainly a Junkrat player but I do play others.

BRobin9

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2017, 10:37:57 am »
Lucio is me all the way through. Style, grace, aggression, healing, and motion are the qualities this support encompasses. It is like playing Bayonetta but from Brazil.

XD

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2017, 06:19:53 pm »
Overwatch player here as well. Such a fun game. Mainly a Junkrat player but I do play others.

Junkie is my main too. About 120 hours total into him. He gets such a bad rep as a trash player but a good Junkie is scary to go against.

Offline Oboe

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2017, 06:53:56 pm »

Junkie is my main too. About 120 hours total into him. He gets such a bad rep as a trash player but a good Junkie is scary to go against.

He's very good at holding choke points and a lot of people don't seem to get that. If you know what you're doing, you can quite handily keep the enemy from advancement.

tinghou2004

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2017, 01:09:51 am »

He's very good at holding choke points and a lot of people don't seem to get that. If you know what you're doing, you can quite handily keep the enemy from advancement.

Junkrat is my worst nightmare in-game - I fall for every trap, mine, and also eat all the grenade spam whenever I'm against one. And then I tried playing him once and got annihilated too :(

I think I'll stick to my Mercy, tyvm xD

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2017, 06:54:37 am »
@PikaPika I'm gonna go solo Junk behind the enemy lines and spam..."I need healing" and wonder why you won't come heal me, haha.

tinghou2004

« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2017, 11:34:56 am »
@PikaPika I'm gonna go solo Junk behind the enemy lines and spam..."I need healing" and wonder why you won't come heal me, haha.
:facepalm:

Density

« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2017, 03:36:12 pm »

trolling so good.  :laughing