Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Captain America: Civil War  (Read 1154 times)

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
Captain America: Civil War
« on: May 07, 2016, 07:37:59 pm »
Went and saw this last night and gotta say, I was blown away.

When Captain America: First Avenger (2011) came out...honestly...I wasn't too impressed. Later, judging from different critic websites, seems I wasn't wrong in my opinion of it. It didn't do bad, per say, but it wasn't a block buster hit. However, my love of a lot of different super hero movies/shows is when they come together. (Side note there, X-men cartoon was my favorite as a kid.)

Pertaining to the first Captain America, I believe that many characters play together better then they do solo. They introduced Black Panther into this one, and although a great actor (Chadwick Boseman) and very well fitted for the role of the Black Panther, I don't really foresee it being a blockbuster on it's own. (Black Panther movie in 2018) Some characters should just be meant as a support character. Why we do we always have to center stage everyone anymore?

But I regress from the original topic. This movie offers some excellent insight on how different people can view things and how turmoil can easily divide even the best of teams. It's shockingly funny thoughout the whole movie with little lines like..."Can you please move your seat forward." "No" as just a raw example. Trust me, when you see that particular moment, you can't stop yourself from laughing.

Wither Soldier also returns in Civil War, and I've gotta say, Sebastian Stan was a great pick for it all along. It dives more into his own personal backstory within the movie as well. Far more then what we actually found out from Captain America: Winter Soldier.

So, ultimately without leaking any spoilers, I advise anyone and everyone to check this out that's a Superhero fan. I personally think you won't regret it.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Density

Re: Captain America: Civil War
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 02:08:25 pm »
I do agree with you on some characters need to be just support. BP movie I feel will not be a big one to stand on it's own simply because not much is known about him and he has been shown a lot in media (shows, cartoons, etc.). His background as hero is impressive and something fresh. The movie kept to the point of the roots of Civil War but it did not feel like a 'WAR' if you get my drift. I wish it was labeled a part 1 rather than CW because now should they bring them all out to the party, the name isn't gonna have that impact to get folks excited. Spiderman was unnecessary and frankly am tired of the character being rebooted every 3 years, but gotta get the fans in to get that money. Solid movie though so no complaints.