Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: 5 favorite video games.  (Read 15339 times)

Offline nzmj

• Nude with Towel
  • Travelling Kiwi nude guy
  • Referrals: 1
Re: 5 favorite naked Video Games
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2016, 10:37:23 am »
I've just got the latest Doom game for Xbox One, been playing that in the evenings... nude of course :)  My 18yo Godson who lives with me has just started going nude a lot more, and plays Ark Survival on the Xbox pretty much every moment he can, and since I've had the heaters on around the apartment he plays it nude too :)

Riot.EXE

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2016, 04:25:52 am »
I don't get why everyone gives MK VS DC so much shit. Oh sure, it has a non-canon storyline and censored fatalities, but the designs of the Kombatants is really well done, the story was great, it was the first MK to have the chapter system that MK 9 & X have and you can choose between an MK tower, a DC tower and a mixed tower

It's a bad fighting game. The end.

Offline NudeNathan

• Bare Squad - Moderation Division
  • Shouting it out loud
  • I come with my own background music
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2016, 08:18:20 am »
I don't get why everyone gives MK VS DC so much shit. Oh sure, it has a non-canon storyline and censored fatalities, but the designs of the Kombatants is really well done, the story was great, it was the first MK to have the chapter system that MK 9 & X have and you can choose between an MK tower, a DC tower and a mixed tower

Well games are subjective, if someone plays something and enjoys it, it's good for them. I could say all fighting games are bad, simply because I don't enjoy playing them all that much, but I won't say that because I know there are people who enjoy them.

Offline Nudielad

• Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2016, 04:46:50 pm »
Every game is a nude game, Haha!  :azn:

At the moment I'm playing at lot of the rebooted Ratchet & Clank on the PS4, really enjoying the game. I played the original series as a kid and it's nice to see it hasn't lost any of it's original charm.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2016, 08:19:21 pm »

Well games are subjective, if someone plays something and enjoys it, it's good for them. I could say all fighting games are bad, simply because I don't enjoy playing them all that much, but I won't say that because I know there are people who enjoy them.

No, it's objectively bad. It's janky and unbalanced. The cinematic minigame bullshit gets old super fast and isn't arcade stick friendly, the DLC never came out, there's much better games to be played than that one. Injustice is a much better game. MK9 and MKX are much better games. MKvsDCU isn't worth the time (though, it started to take steps in the right direction with some things...)

Riot.EXE

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2016, 10:11:06 pm »

No, it's objectively bad. It's janky and unbalanced. The cinematic minigame bullshit gets old super fast and isn't arcade stick friendly, the DLC never came out, there's much better games to be played than that one. Injustice is a much better game. MK9 and MKX are much better games. MKvsDCU isn't worth the time (though, it started to take steps in the right direction with some things...)
You are objectively over opinionated with video games man. Just chill out! It seems you are pointing out these games suck on a competitive level, but realize there exists casual gamers... We'll just say not everyone is as familiar with the nuances of fighting games (however YOU define that) as you are. As previously stated, some people have fun with these games for their own reasons; that was the point of the post...
It doesn't matter if it's competitive or casual, it's not good at all. MK9 did everything that game was trying to do, much better, and it was good for the casual AND the competitive, and MKX did those things even better than before. Objectively, they're better games and more worth a players time, regardless of why they want to play them. (And I don't even really like playing the MK games, so there's that) I don't know why you're telling me to chill, I'm not even remotely heated about this. I played MK vs DCU and I thought it was bad outside of my own personal tastes AND within them. If you like the game, then fine, you like it. There's better shit you could be playing, but...you know...do you.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2016, 12:40:12 am »

You are objectively over opinionated with video games man. Just chill out! It seems you are pointing out these games suck on a competitive level, but realize there exists casual gamers... We'll just say not everyone is as familiar with the nuances of fighting games (however YOU define that) as you are. As previously stated, some people have fun with these games for their own reasons; that was the point of the post...
It doesn't matter if it's competitive or casual, it's not good at all. MK9 did everything that game was trying to do, much better, and it was good for the casual AND the competitive, and MKX did those things even better than before. Objectively, they're better games and more worth a players time, regardless of why they want to play them. (And I don't even really like playing the MK games, so there's that) I don't know why you're telling me to chill, I'm not even remotely heated about this. I played MK vs DCU and I thought it was bad outside of my own personal tastes AND within them. If you like the game, then fine, you like it. There's better shit you could be playing, but...you know...do you.
Naw man you are getting on peoples cases about their preferences and weren't saying just do you before... That's what I am referring to as not being chill... You are trying to pass something off that is purely subjective as if it is objective which is BS. Enough said.
Or maybe you're mad that a game you like is bad and I'm not shy about saying it's actually just a bad game? Sure, there are games that get a bad rap they don't really deserve, but that one isn't one of them. Just because you like something subjectively doesn't make it exempt from being objectively bad. That's a horrible way of thinking. If you like it despite its flaws, fine, but it's still flawed to the point of being bad. It's still bad. There's a reason people play other shit. If a game has bad and unresponsive controls, horrible character balance, stiff as hell animation, and poorly implemented gimmicks, it's a bad game. Bad games happen, but at least NetherRealm learned from those mistakes and gave MK and DC fans better games as a result. Also, despite MK vs DCU's badness, at least NetherRealm was constantly trying to take risks and try new things with its flagship franchise...and constantly give the more casual crowd something to do when not playing with other people, which is a lesson a particularly big company could maybe finally learn. (YES I'M TALKING ABOUT CAPCOM)

It's still a shit game...but damn if it didn't try.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2016, 09:08:45 am »

Naw man you are getting on peoples cases about their preferences and weren't saying just do you before... That's what I am referring to as not being chill... You are trying to pass something off that is purely subjective as if it is objective which is BS. Enough said.
Or maybe you're mad that a game you like is bad and I'm not shy about saying it's actually just a bad game? Sure, there are games that get a bad rap they don't really deserve, but that one isn't one of them. Just because you like something subjectively doesn't make it exempt from being objectively bad. That's a horrible way of thinking. If you like it despite its flaws, fine, but it's still flawed to the point of being bad. It's still bad. There's a reason people play other shit. If a game has bad and unresponsive controls, horrible character balance, stiff as hell animation, and poorly implemented gimmicks, it's a bad game. Bad games happen, but at least NetherRealm learned from those mistakes and gave MK and DC fans better games as a result. Also, despite MK vs DCU's badness, at least NetherRealm was constantly trying to take risks and try new things with its flagship franchise...and constantly give the more casual crowd something to do when not playing with other people, which is a lesson a particularly big company could maybe finally learn. (YES I'M TALKING ABOUT CAPCOM)

It's still a shit game...but damn if it didn't try.
See how you made your OWN definitions of what a bad game is? That's where the subjective part comes in... Plus your points are debatable even if we take your definition. For the record I like the arcade versions of the MKs more than the new ones but I do like 9 a lot. You didn't really talk down on the ones I like the most anyways. Besides the point there's a lot more going on in my life than just video games; It's just not a big deal to me. However, there is a lot of variation to what makes a game likable/good from person to person than what you (dogmatically) enumerated, and that is what irked me. It's like a lack of respect for other peoples perspectives since you believe your own to be superior. You are obviously very competitive with/into video games which is evident from your responses and profile pics. You probably know more about what goes into the games you choose than the average person, but that does not give you the right to define what makes a game good for everyone.

They're not my definitions, they're some of THE definitions set forth by countless experts and reviewers and experienced gamers over the years. Standards exist for a reason. The fact that you think I'm disrespecting other peoples perspectives astounds me right now, as well as you seemingly working under the idea that I lack the depth to see these things from multiple angles. We're done here. You don't even know what you're talking about anymore, you just want me to shut up, and not have facts and opinions on jack shit because apparently that bothers you. Tough shit, but oh well. Moving on...

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2016, 09:12:27 am »
Of course the quality of games is subjective. The purpose of a game is to enjoy it, and whether it fulfills that purpose is a highly subjective thing. Reviewers and developers need to consider "will a large number of people who are interested in this game like it", but for us players, the only question that matters is "do I like it". And since I am not a fan of competitive fighting games, I probably would not.

Anyway, the question itself has been answered and people are now just arguing about the others' choice of words. How about we boil it down to this:

It's janky and unbalanced. The cinematic minigame bullshit gets old super fast and isn't arcade stick friendly, the DLC never came out, there's much better games to be played than that one. Injustice is a much better game. MK9 and MKX are much better games. MKvsDCU isn't worth the time (though, it started to take steps in the right direction with some things...)

Zephyr asked "why is it considered a bad game". Riot answered that. The rest is just bickering. And yes, my own comment above is not exempt from that.

Anyway, back to topic. Favorite games to play while naked. Makes me wonder, are my naked preferences different from my clothed ones? The Sims probably moves to a higher spot, but otherwise, not so much.
So, let us go:
The Sims (mostly 2, sometimes 3. Never tried 4.)
Kerbal Space Program
Grand Theft Auto (currently V and Online)
Pokémon (Alpha Sapphire)
Super Mario (probably the New Super Mario Bros. series, most of all)
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

lvxandlight

« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2016, 05:03:57 pm »
Civ VI is coming out soon! Sorry, had to get that out.

I don't get much time to play much nowadays, but I'll state a few:
1. Skyrim
2. Civilization V
3. StarCraft II
4. Pokemon Red/Blue for the original Gameboy
5. Wish I could say another console game, but I don't have any consoles at this time.

MarcRosRay

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2016, 08:44:57 pm »
Of course the quality of games is subjective. The purpose of a game is to enjoy it, and whether it fulfills that purpose is a highly subjective thing. Reviewers and developers need to consider "will a large number of people who are interested in this game like it", but for us players, the only question that matters is "do I like it". And since I am not a fan of competitive fighting games, I probably would not.

Anyway, the question itself has been answered and people are now just arguing about the others' choice of words. How about we boil it down to this:

It's janky and unbalanced. The cinematic minigame bullshit gets old super fast and isn't arcade stick friendly, the DLC never came out, there's much better games to be played than that one. Injustice is a much better game. MK9 and MKX are much better games. MKvsDCU isn't worth the time (though, it started to take steps in the right direction with some things...)

Zephyr asked "why is it considered a bad game". Riot answered that. The rest is just bickering. And yes, my own comment above is not exempt from that.

Anyway, back to topic. Favorite games to play while naked. Makes me wonder, are my naked preferences different from my clothed ones? The Sims probably moves to a higher spot, but otherwise, not so much.
So, let us go:
Kerbal Space Program
Pokémon (Alpha Sapphire)
Yeah, I agree with you. I am a physics/math major which helps me realize what can be well defined opposed to those things that can not be. Many people seem to miss that certain things can not be defined rigorously. I was merely trying to point out that there is no objective way of defining a favorite game. To point out all these technicalities suggests you are more competitive with video games, but a casual gamer will not notice and/or care. These nuances become irrelevant in those cases. Also, yeah there's no difference between naked or not; I just made it nudist themed:) Thanks for refocusing the topic too; I decided to get rid of the bickering I could because of this.

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2016, 08:50:59 pm »

So, let us go:
Kerbal Space Program
Pokémon (Alpha Sapphire)
Yeah, I agree with you. I am a physics/math major which helps me realize what can be well defined opposed to those things that can not be. Many people seem to miss that certain things can not be defined rigorously. I was merely trying to point out that there is no objective way of defining a favorite game. To point out all these technicalities suggests you are more competitive with video games, but a casual gamer will not notice and/or care. These nuances become irrelevant in those cases. Also, yeah there's no difference between naked or not; I just made it nudist themed:) Thanks for refocusing the topic too; I decided to get rid of the bickering I could because of this.

For once, I am grateful for the quote pyramids, since they allow this part of the conversation to not be lost. The better choice m ight  hhave been to split that off into a new thread, because at the end of the day, the distinction between "does it appeal to me" and "does it appeal to large parts of the target audience" is an important one to make.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline Mark

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • I am nerd, hear me mumble.
  • Referrals: 7
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2016, 11:36:57 pm »
1) Guitar Hero 3
2) Guitar Hero: World Tour
3) Wii Fit
4) Just Dance 3
5) Rez
Embrace your inner lunatic. Fun times guaranteed.

MarcRosRay

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2016, 10:09:23 pm »
1. God of War 2
2. MGS 3 Snake Eater
3. Worms Mayhem

:grin:
I was unaware of any new worms games! I used to play Worms Armageddon and Worms World Party as a kid; loved those games:)