Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: X-Men Apocalypse (Spoiler Free)  (Read 1034 times)

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
X-Men Apocalypse (Spoiler Free)
« on: June 06, 2016, 07:33:56 am »
I didn't get the chance to really post this before my vacation. Sorry.

Let me first state that going into this, I wasn't expecting much. By the end of the 4th X-Men movie, I've been pretty burnt. Plus, they kinda lost me there after number 2, and it just wasn't the same. Of course, me being a huge X-Man fan...I'm always going to return.

This has been quite the last couple of years when it comes to Marvel. Avengers, Guardians, Deadpool, and now Apocalypse. One hell of a time to be a Marvel fan for sure. The movie did breath new life into the series for me. And oh the amount of characters. I simply get overly excited when it comes to masses. Tons of X-men are brought into this. Even Jubilee who I haven't really seen given any credit since the X-men cartoons on tv.

The movie for me mostly did it right. I didn't completely buy into the Apocalypse needs help scenario, but it brings some of the more singular people closer to the X-men and offers and truly awesome opener (even Origin) for a few of them. And what a breath of relief to not have Wolverine as the center of attention. I realize he's a popular character and all, but when the lime light is all on him, it robs from the others being able to build. Do note because of the character introductions in this one, the film caters a lot more towards long lasting fans then just the casual film goer. But, in my opinion, you don't goto movies that don't interest you anyways.

Ultimately, it's worth the watch I think, but you've gotta be an X-Men fan. It would only make sense. One of my biggest complaint when it comes to the X-Men movies is the co-ownership of it by Fox and Marvel. Character story lines are often times thrown all over the place, but that being said, for the most part I think Fox does a better job with them then just Marvel. Take Quicksilver for example. In the Captain America movie, I really wasn't impressed with Quicksilver. Yah, he could move fast...but his character was just bland. Got "tired" while he was running around. Quicksilver from Fox has an awesome bit of story line all his own. His own powerful reasons for wanting to help. And really a hilarious character to begin with.

So, to the movie goers out there, check it out. Let me know what you think. And have a good one.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline nudeguy

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Re: X-Men Apocalypse (Spoiler Free)
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 02:06:17 pm »
I absolutely loved it! I saw it twice in a week!

I agree that sharing rights is spoiling some aspects, same goes for DCEU and Arrowverse.

Also, Mystique is a nudist and in First Class you see her trying being nude in the X Mansion to which Charles replies 'God, Raven! Put some clothes on!' (Or something similar) I can't think of any other nudist characters except her.