Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: NEWS: Nudists Protest Proposed Neighbouring Migrant Home  (Read 6125 times)

Maverick

Re: German AfD wants to support Germany's nudists and naturists
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2016, 01:57:05 pm »
It has just happen before, and maybe some of you have just experience with it, that the refuggees got to the nudist beachs and looked and photographed (unasked) naked people. So the german government and the corresponding offices decided to let observe (directly, not via surveilance cameras) the nudist areas by police officers and the DLRG (and simular organisations).
This now has been an argument by the AfD (if I understood the Stern-Article correctly).

What is your meaning about this?

I would rather have police observing me nude at the beach than I would some overly-curious migrants, though I seriously doubt if the refugees be all that interested in me--they're likely going there to see die Frauen.

Offline tkh

• I hope to get in contact with other young naturists
  • Nude with Towel
  • Hope to get in contact with other young naturists.
  • Referrals: 0
Re: NEWS: Nudists Protest Proposed Neighbouring Migrant Home
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2016, 05:37:19 pm »
I would rather have police observing me nude at the beach than I would some overly-curious migrants, though I seriously doubt if the refugees be all that interested in me--they're likely going there to see die Frauen.

Obviously they want to see die Frauen. But if this happens, we would have the same situations like in this forum also at the beaches (many men, but only very few women).
Naturism and being naked are a human`s rights and a human`s nature.