Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Nudist beaches in Cornwall, UK  (Read 2077 times)

Offline M@tt

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
Nudist beaches in Cornwall, UK
« on: June 16, 2016, 12:36:35 pm »
Hi all, I thought I'd write a list and brief description of the nudist beaches I've visited in Cornwall. I was there in summer 2015 and got a few really nice days of weather.

Arthur's beach

Perhaps the most popular due to its location, not far from Falmouth - just a 15 minute walk around the coast from Swanpool. Quite a large beach in two halves, separated by a rocky outcrop. The furthest half is submerged in high tide. When I visited on a lovely day in July there were about 15 nudists - mostly gay - on this section and another 10 on the first section.
Its quite a rocky/pebbly beach, so bring flip flops and something to sit on!

Fishing Cove

On the north coast, one of the most beautiful beaches I have been to. Lovely golden sands, clear water and a great place to go for a dip. Its a steep walk down to the cove, which can be quite slippery in places but well worth the effort. Not one for those with a fear of heights however. Seems to have a small group of regulars, only about 6 other nudists when I visited, and an equal number of textiles visited throughout the day.

Treen

Another stunningly beautiful beach, it was very busy when I went (weekend) with only 15-20 nudists and vastly outnumbered by textiles, but no one seemed bothered in the slightest, with both groups happy to mix. Access can be tricky, but there were old people and very young children so it can be reached safely with care.

Vault beach

It was a bit chilly when I visited so didn't strip off or stay long, but it seemed a nice place for a dip. It was deserted too, but that might have been because of the weather!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 12:50:15 pm by M@tt »

Offline dan108

• Nude with Towel
Re: Nudist beaches in Cornwall, UK
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 08:44:06 am »
That's awesome! Thanks so much for this really useful info. It's always good when I another naturist recommends which are the better beaches to go to and the photos look great.
Always happy to chat by pm or Skype

Offline M@tt

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 04:49:55 pm »
You're welcome! :) I'm hoping to visit some beaches in Devon next, although that will probably be next year now

Offline nick79hb

• Manuel aus Bremen
  • Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 04:56:47 pm »
great descripton and pics, thanks a lot  :cheesy:
Bin aus Bremen und freu` mich auf Bekanntschaften.
Freizeitbeschäftigungen sind Kino, Urlaub, mit Freunden was trinken gehen und Spor

Offline Climbjupiter

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2017, 05:49:11 pm »
Treen is a great one!

Great list, look forward to more like this!
***Woohoo***