Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Anyone into hiking and skinny dipping?  (Read 4844 times)

Offline rockasocka1992

• Shouting it out loud
  • love being in nature outfit :)
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Anyone into hiking and skinny dipping?
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2017, 07:11:59 am »
I like walking alot  :laugh: .
hello , im a 27 year old guy from belgium , i enjoy nature and i love being naked because it lets me feel free :).

Offline Paul

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • I go nude every day, cuz baby, I was born this way
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2017, 08:12:59 pm »
I love nude hiking and skinny dipping!  I grew up hiking nude (by myself) and skinny dipping on my grandparent's farm.  I miss being able to do that whenever I wanted.  I have a friend with some property nearby, and we get together montly with some friends for a camp out and BBQ, and many of us lose our clothes shortly after arriving.  It's a lot of fun, but there's not much there for hiking and no place to go skinny dipping.  I do usually travel to Hippie Hollow during the summer to go skinny dipping though, and I find it very relaxing and fun!
Slaínte,

Paul

tinghou2004

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2017, 06:42:53 am »
I'm not into hiking and swimming by themselves, but I am willing to seek them out myself if I can do it nude xD
There's a pool and hiking trails at the local nudist resort, but I have yet to go anywhere else, really. If anyone else is around the SF Bay Area and knows of any good swimming holes or hiking trails, I'd be up for a trip sometime :cheesy:

Offline Maurits

• Bare Squad - Special Youth Unit
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2017, 05:13:47 pm »
Both are definately on my bucketlist. I love being in nature and I would love to do those kind of activities. I have never done them naked though so I definately want to try ot out one day.