Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Why is that man like that, Mummy?  (Read 2860 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Why is that man like that, Mummy?
« on: June 22, 2016, 02:15:09 pm »
From the Second Life Naturist Blog.

This mom's attitude is awesome but I am so impressed by the maturity of the kids.  Just the best.
 Why is that man like that, Mummy?  As usual, with children, it’s a case of trying to keep them out of the hottest part of the day, but we will wander down to one of the naturist beach bars and get the children an ice cream or a glass of lemonade.
As we were returning, we passed a man sporting a large collection of genital piercings, specifically scrotum piercings, and he was wearing a number of rings through his scrotal sac.
Now, we’ve got the children raised so that they know not to ask questions too loud, too publicly:) height=16 So we had passed the gentleman and his partner before our older son asked about the piercings.
It’s not a regular sighting  where we are, I have to say. An occasional clit ring may be spotted at the naturist hotel, but that’s the extent of genital jewellery in my experience.  Mine as well. I explained to the children that some men like to have various types of piercings undertaken, and even at my son’s tender years, his response was ‘Ouch! That sounds really painful!’.:) height=16

‘Is that the same as ladies having an ear ring in their vagina, Mummy?’ piped up my daughter. No, we don’t have ‘pet names’ for various parts of the body.  We give them their proper names.
I explained that it was. These things shouldn’t be ‘explained away’ with some ridiculous reason. Kids aren’t stupid, so why should we treat them as if they were?
Both of the older ones are also fully aware of the facts of life already. This wasn’t forced on them, but if they ask questions, they get factual answers. Thus, when I was pregnant recently one of the other mums at the school gates was laughing hard when she told me that our son had explained to her son that Daddy had put his penis in Mummy’s vagina and produced semen which mixed with Mummy’s egg to make a baby…
I’m relaxed about the whole sexuality thing, but I think I probably blushed quite deeply at that being recited back to me!:) height=16
Ella

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Re: Why is that man like that, Mummy?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 02:28:27 pm »
Naturists are the families who teach the best biology lessons. Great article!

:like
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline FLOceanbio

• Topless with bottoms
  • Bacon pizza.
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 06:02:46 pm »
"Kids say the darndest things!" My daughter has made me want to turn and run a few times for her loud, honest comments about people in public.
"Every time I slip into the ocean, it's like going home." - Sylvia Earle

Offline timnudist

• Naked is Natural !
  • Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Be pround to be a Nudist !
  • Referrals: 9
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 08:04:13 pm »
 :like
I LOVE to be naked !

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 08:10:36 pm »
I applaude the parents in this situation. I've always felt it was best to be honest with kids. They're just smaller versions of us and the "play" words and dishonesty can later lead to confusion and trust issues. Open and honest are always good.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline Marzipan

• Nude without Towel
  • "Enthusiasm for life defeats existential fear."
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2016, 11:52:59 pm »
We're definitely going to talk to our future kids intelligently about sex and sex organs, it's a given.

Though it is cute that my 3 year old nephew is enjoying his fire hose while potty training.  :laughing
-Mark from Pennsylvania

Offline nitram

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2016, 11:56:43 am »
we passed a man sporting a large collection of genital piercings, specifically scrotum piercings, and he was wearing a number of rings through his scrotal sac.

This surprises me. In Europe I was not used to see genital piercings allowed. In some places I've been to they are explicitly forbidden. I remember seeing them just once, in an urban swimming pool.

I think they try to avoid what they see as a difficult issue as it can be difficult for many families to comfortably handle this.
I think people should be educated about this in naturist circles in Europe.
But to which extent should this be considered normal?

By the way, congratulations to this truth-about-sex behavior of the article's family.

Offline Pitti

• Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 8
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2016, 03:11:28 pm »
This parents has make a good job with the kids. It is nice to read, how openly they speak with the kids.
"If war is the answer, then we ask the wrong questions."
(Wenn Krieg die Antwort ist, dann stellen wir die falschen Fragen)

Susan G. Komen