Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Heritage Naturist Club  (Read 2011 times)

Offline Pyre

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 0
Heritage Naturist Club
« on: July 10, 2016, 10:30:01 pm »
I visited Heritage Naturist Club in Crowthorne, Berkshire yesterday with some friends that I knew through YBN. The weather wasn't quite as good as it was forecast to be but we had some time to chill out in the hot tub and also a bbq with a portable camping set that we brought along. The club is very established with camp grounds, club house, outdoor heated swimming pool, tennis courts, volleyball court, petanque court, miniten court, hot tub and chalets that are occupied by the members.

I'd been there a couple of times previously with YBN and I would recommend it for anyone wanting to give naturism a try. I went as a member guest so I think you would have to call if you wanted to go as a solo visitor but if you are thinking of getting involved in naturism in the UK then I would suggest looking into YBN as they have events up and down the country and I made many friends and visited a lot of clubs through it.

More information about Heritage can be found on their website and more information on YBN can be found here
"Life's too short, play naked"

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Re: Heritage Naturist Club
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 11:14:09 pm »
Thanks Ben. Is YBN still at all active? I have heard nothing but negative reports in the last couple of years .  Especially after such a great start I thought.
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Pyre

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 11:23:04 pm »
To be honest I'm not sure about the current status of YBN. I know that it lost a lot of momentum after our friend group started to edge out of the YBN age band. I'm not sure if any of the other members on here would be more up to date?

Edit: on searching the forum the info seems to be that YBN is currently defunct but BN still exists which gives info on gatherings across the UK and clubs.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 11:31:44 pm by Pyre »
"Life's too short, play naked"

Offline dan108

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 08:42:55 am »
Thanks Ben, I might check it out as it isn't too far from london which is where I live and I have the next couple of weeks off of work
Always happy to chat by pm or Skype