Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: VALALTA FKK Naturist Camping Rovinj  (Read 18280 times)

Offline DaniSnow

• Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 2
Re: VALALTA FKK Naturist Camping Rovinj
« Reply #60 on: December 25, 2018, 02:32:49 pm »
I’ve been to CHM and it’s also quite family-oriented but recently becoming quite textiled and they do make your life hell if you’re a single male (yes, discrimination exists in naturism)

I’ve only spent some hours at Euronat but I’ve been to Valalta a few times and loved  it (agree with above statements), but do want to explore some new places in 2019 onwards (serignan sounds interesting, also Ile du Levant)

Really? The first resort I've been to was CHM, i agree about the textile,too much in the resort, however they won't let you go to the beach if you're not nude... Should be the other way around.
I haven't felt the people there give hell to single men, we were 3 single guys and it was ok, in Euronat i felt like I'm being watched all the time because i was a single guy.
So far arna was the most nude place and no one cares if you're single or not.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Offline anakyn

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2018, 01:11:13 am »

Hi:)
Which are the other 2?

I've been at Euronat and Cap d'Agde (France), El templo del Sol (Spain), Koversada and Valalta (Croatia), La Chiappa (Corsica- France), Le Betulle and Costalunga (Italy).
Definitely Euronat - Cap d'Agde and Valalta are the top 3, and for families Valalta is the best one.

have you been to CHM, la jenny or arna? all in france

Never been there, a bit far, but I have looked at arna just now and It looks like an amazing place.

Offline NakedShadow

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Vivre Sa Vie
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2019, 07:47:40 pm »
Valalta looks great. Seriously considering going here next time