Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: VALALTA FKK Naturist Camping Rovinj  (Read 18309 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Maverick

Re: VALALTA FKK Naturist Camping Rovinj
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 12:49:35 pm »
That's probably the best promo I've ever seen for a naturist resort. I thought it was interesting how they showed both people naked and clothed. If that's really how it is, it seems like that would be a great place to take someone reluctant to get naked for a first-time naturist experience.

Offline wiener

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 09:35:27 pm »
Woow on the video even better than i remember from last year:) Going there in August again!!

Offline KyaraNat

• Female Chat
  • Nude with Towel
  • Be nude, believe in yourself!
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2016, 03:02:53 pm »
Wowww!!! Next August ( from 27 to 03 september) we will be a week in Rovinj and we would go and see Valalta Camping. It'll be the first time in croatia and we're happy!

Offline nudiecouchsurfer

• Surfs up
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Runner/Surfer/Traveller
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2016, 07:24:08 am »
Wish I was, that vid is amazing, Valalta to me looks like the nicest resort there is!

Offline wiener

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2016, 05:58:25 pm »
Our holiday in Valalta is unfortunately over now, this video shows the camp quite good! I cannot wait for next year:)
Last week the weather was good, in the camping there are good entertainment activities: animation (pool games, water basketball, waterpolo, aqua-gym), volleyball fields, minigolf, boccia/petanque, open-air disco, water slide, inflated water games (trampoline, moonwalk) - however these water games could be maintained a bit better, some stairs are a bit broken.
Prices in the on-site supermarket and at the pool-bistro are okay, bus service to Rovinj old town for about 5 euro return.
Lot of German- and Italian-speaker visitors, and from all over Europe too (we saw also some GB, S, EST, F, E car plates), all ages, many families as well. It's easy to communicate there in English, German or Italian too.
We have heard that the mobile homes, apartments get reserved too early, but for a tent-pitch you can just get there and check-in, look for a place and just inform the reception which number of pitch you have taken. The best is to go to look for the empty pitches in the morning hours, and by foot or by bike if you have with you. Ask the people who look like packing, maybe they are leaving and you can take their pitch a few hours later - this is how we managed to get a pitch for our tent in a very good location, close to the beach and to the sanitary facilities.

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2016, 12:51:52 pm »
Our holiday in Valalta is unfortunately over now, this video shows the camp quite good! I cannot wait for next year:)
Last week the weather was good, in the camping there are good entertainment activities: animation (pool games, water basketball, waterpolo, aqua-gym), volleyball fields, minigolf, boccia/petanque, open-air disco, water slide, inflated water games (trampoline, moonwalk) - however these water games could be maintained a bit better, some stairs are a bit broken.
Prices in the on-site supermarket and at the pool-bistro are okay, bus service to Rovinj old town for about 5 euro return.
Lot of German- and Italian-speaker visitors, and from all over Europe too (we saw also some GB, S, EST, F, E car plates), all ages, many families as well. It's easy to communicate there in English, German or Italian too.
We have heard that the mobile homes, apartments get reserved too early, but for a tent-pitch you can just get there and check-in, look for a place and just inform the reception which number of pitch you have taken. The best is to go to look for the empty pitches in the morning hours, and by foot or by bike if you have with you. Ask the people who look like packing, maybe they are leaving and you can take their pitch a few hours later - this is how we managed to get a pitch for our tent in a very good location, close to the beach and to the sanitary facilities.

Thanks for the report, @wiener !
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline TheNudeBot

• Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 8
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2016, 03:15:22 pm »
Great promo. Now I'm really wishing I could go... well if I knew enough French
Hanging out with everything out

Offline Crylalt

• Female Chat
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2016, 07:41:49 pm »
Valalta is really awesome resort, reportedly the best in Croatia. I was there this year, but only for 1 day as there were no available rooms.

Offline Spectre

• Guy Talk
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2016, 11:43:59 pm »
Complete with microbrewed beer?? That place looks great.

Neil

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2016, 05:46:04 am »
It does look awesome.  Definitely worth a visit

Offline cp

• Retired Staff
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2016, 09:12:47 am »
Looks awesome, and great for promoting the family naturist lifestyle...

Deffinately on the must go to list...

Thanks for sharing

Offline cseven

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2017, 10:34:56 am »
I have heard though that Valalta is not the most naturist resort out there. In fact, I have been told many times that if you wanted to spend a week there WITH clothes on, you wouldn't have a problem doing so.

Which is in contrast to some of the resorts I've been to in France where you would feel very awkward trying to attempt such a thing.

Delfin

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2017, 05:35:43 pm »
I really would like to be there some day.

Offline wiener

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2017, 06:45:18 pm »
So, who is planning to come to Valalta this summer? We plan to be there middle of August.