Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: More New Trailers Released this Week  (Read 1122 times)

randomer909

More New Trailers Released this Week
« on: December 19, 2009, 11:49:19 am »
'Robin Hood' Trailer HD

This is the newest adaptation of the Robin Hood story. If you don't know what that is, Robin Hood is a military archer, but the English King he is fighting for is murdered, and then his brother, The Sheriff of Nottingham, is terrorising the city of Nottingham, and Hood takes him on as an outlaw fighting for the people, stealing from the rich, giving to the poor. In this adaptation, Russell Crowe takes on the role, with Ridley Scott, the man behind the 'Gladiator' movie directing. When these 2 came together for Gladiator, that movie was one for the ages. Now with them taking on Robin Hood, I'll put my money on this to be the best version yet

'Shrek Forever After' Trailer

First we have the first look at the 4th Installment in the Shrek Series, Shrek Forever After. In my opinion, the Shrek Series ran out of steam after number 2. It was a great idea for a film, but it has gone on too long now. 3 wasn't good in my opinion and I'm placing my bets on this one to do the same.

For the Story Outline, there hasn't been much released on it so far, except for this trailer, and all I can tell from it, is that Shrek is all happy families at the start, and then some evil witch probably, maybe the return of the Fairy Godmother? As she will definitely have a revengeful head if she does return. Anyway, Shrek, has a curse cast upon him, so that it was like he never existed. Fiona is the scary Ogre in the woods and no-one remembers him

'Alice in Wonderland' Trailer 5

This is the 2nd trailer released for Tim Burton's adaptation of Alice in Wonderland. I am very excited for this movie as Tim Burton's Crazy Mind + Crazy World of Wonderland = AWESOME. This movie is meant to be set a couple of years after Alice first entered Wonderland, and as explained in this trailer, the Red Queen has taken over Wonderland and Alice needs to fix everything. Just think of the story of the Chronicles of Narnia:The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. Apparently Alice is now some sort of Champion for the White Queen, and she is supposed to defeat the evil Red Queen. I can't wait to see Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter. I think his role is going to hold this movie together if fans don't like it

'Alice in Wonderland' Teaser Trailer
This is the first trailer for it if you haven'rt already seen it

'Clash of the Titans' Trailer 2

This is also the 2nd trailer for the movie, Clash of the Titans. It is a movie, like 300. About Greek Mythology. I think it might be some old Greek myths and legends thrown together. I don't know much about the story for this one either, but from what I can tell, the Greek gods are angry at their people, and then Sam Worthington, and a rag tatg team of warriors battle agains the deomons and monsters that the Gods send at them. ON eof the problems I have with this movie is the look of liam Neeson as Zeus. I think he could pull it off in terms of acting, but the look he has been given just doesn't work in my opinion

Here is also the first trailer for it too:
Clash of the Titans [Trailer 1] [HD] 2010

So that's your trailer round-up for this week guys :345678
Enjoy
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 11:52:15 am by randomer909 »

Stuart

Re: More New Trailers Released this Week
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 01:10:10 pm »
Clash of the Titans is a remake of this film form 1981:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-r6YvB5vCI#normal

The trailer doesn't exactly make it look good, but it was a really fun film, and if the remake is half as much fun, it'll be amazing!

As for Robin Hood, I just hope they don't have a scene like in the Kevin Costner one where they arrive at Dover and say "Tonight we dine with my father in Nottingham!" Honestly, you'd be hard pushed to make it in a car from Dover to Nottingham in a day, that M25 is a nightmare...

Offline Alex

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 07:49:05 pm »
A couple of good films in there, looking forward to them. I actually have a personal connection with two - Robin Hood and Clash of the Titans. Someone I know worked on Robin Hood and it was filmed about 15 minutes away from my school. As for CotT, I know a girl who has a part in the film, which is great for her as it's her first acting job, and a damm good one to start with straight out of school.
On an extended IYNO break... for now.

Nude_not_rude

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 01:25:16 pm »
Thanks for the heads up Adam! Looks like some great films in the future..

Offline joeyn

• Umm...
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Me
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2009, 01:57:39 pm »
Except for Shrek, those all look really fun!

:)

Joey