Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Educating Julie  (Read 1674 times)

Offline teennudist12345

• Teens Only Member
  • Topless with bottoms
  • I am a nudist who want to make friends.
  • Referrals: 0
Educating Julie
« on: July 15, 2016, 10:55:25 pm »

Offline Tree

• Nude without Towel
  • And we danced!
Re: Educating Julie
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 04:51:32 pm »
Was about to start a thread on this but then found this one. How is it that nobody ever commented on this?

Anyway, ignoring how dated this is now, what mistakes did you notice in this movie?
One obvious one is that Julie puts her towel on the back of the chair instead of sitting on it like everyone else but I wondered whether that might have been scripted in on purpose.
A secret's ever safely placed with honest folk and leal;
And secrets trusted unto me are in a locked-up house
Whose keys are lost and on whose door is set the Cadi's seal.
~ From the 1001 Arabian Nights

Offline NakedShadow

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Vivre Sa Vie
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 11:35:44 pm »
Was about to start a thread on this but then found this one. How is it that nobody ever commented on this?

Anyway, ignoring how dated this is now, what mistakes did you notice in this movie?
One obvious one is that Julie puts her towel on the back of the chair instead of sitting on it like everyone else but I wondered whether that might have been scripted in on purpose.

This use to get posted in different threads like four months.

I actually liked this movie. Compared to other movies about nudism this more entertaining to view. It has a storyline that is not solely focused on the nudity and is humorous at times. I also like how the year it was filmed pre-internet and pre-Brazilian with sunshine, families, and that overall with nature feel that nudism is portrayed in.

Movie mistaken: teacher assigns topic to random student. Female student doesn't feel comfortable doing it but teacher forces her to. At end Students turns in a video in a writing class :laughing

Offline NudistMetalHead

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 11:58:10 pm »
What I have always loved about this movie is that it highlights all the positivity that comes with naturism and at the same time envelopes you in Julie's story.  Wish there were more films about naturism like this one.
"Don't talk to strangers 'cause they're only there to do you harm"- Ronnie James Dio

Offline Tree

• Nude without Towel
  • And we danced!
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2018, 10:42:38 am »
You both have very good points there. Do you think it would benefit the movement if there were more movies like this that focused included naturism as part of a broader story?
A secret's ever safely placed with honest folk and leal;
And secrets trusted unto me are in a locked-up house
Whose keys are lost and on whose door is set the Cadi's seal.
~ From the 1001 Arabian Nights

Offline NakedShadow

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Vivre Sa Vie
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2018, 06:07:33 pm »
You both have very good points there. Do you think it would benefit the movement if there were more movies like this that focused included naturism as part of a broader story?

I would agree otherwise it would be like those 1950s American nudist movies where it is just mostly footage of nude people sitting in the grass, by the pool, or playing volleyball in a very boring manner.