General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Pitti's Book Club

Who is your favorite writer?

<< < (2/23) > >>

NudeBoldo:
Oscar Wilde. Is there anyone more witty than he is? For Horror it would be Poe. Hm, I think my English studies finally entered my character...
And as for German writers: Walter Moers...if any of you anglophones out there can get a hold of his works (especially The City of Dreaming Books)-->seize it, buy it and enjoy it!

Pitti:

--- Quote from: AZ SkydiverGirl on December 24, 2009, 05:14:56 am ---Although I did make the mistake once of starting to read The Langoliers on one of my airplane trips.......  :879

--- End quote ---

If even Final Destination is shown. They are harbingers of evil  :786

sunnysarah:
Terry Pratchett

Fantastic imagination, wonderful humor and such a great sideways look at real-life hear on normal earth.

Anyone who likes humor or light-fantasy I really recommend!!

Turtlejosh:

--- Quote from: sunnysarah on December 27, 2009, 10:26:26 am ---Terry Pratchett

Fantastic imagination, wonderful humor and such a great sideways look at real-life hear on normal earth.

--- End quote ---

I have to agreehere, he is such a fabulous writer and always makes me laugh. Shame about his condition now :(

simonalexander2005:

--- Quote from: sunnysarah on December 27, 2009, 10:26:26 am ---Terry Pratchett

--- End quote ---

I also agree - great author.
My other favourites at the moment are Peter F Hamilton and Philip K Dick - although mine change fairly regularly as I discover new authors as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version