Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Star Wars Rebels Season 3  (Read 1047 times)

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Looking to make friends!
  • Referrals: 0
Star Wars Rebels Season 3
« on: August 04, 2016, 11:35:04 am »

Season 3 is the third season of Star Wars Rebels. It is currently in production and set to air in Fall 2016. It was announced that Disney XD had ordered a third season on November 30, 2015, shortly before the winter finale of Season 2. The season premiere as well as the second episode of the season are set to be screened at Star Wars Celebration Europe 2016[1].

A clip of an episode from this season was released on The Star Wars Show on July 13, 2016, which featured the return of Hondo Ohnaka, Ezra with a shorter haircut, new outfit design and a green lightsaber, as well as Zeb and Sabine sporting new outfit designs.[2] Kanan also sports a longer beard, and Sabine's hair color has been changed again as in the previous season.[3]

Star Wars Rebels supervising director Dave Filoni had revealed that a Star Wars Legends character may be featured in this season.[4] This character was later revealed to be Thrawn, who originated in Heir to the Empire, the first novel in The Thrawn Trilogy.
Feel free to PM me here or DM my discord:
Love to get to know yall