Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Nudist Settlement  (Read 6599 times)

Formanr42

Nudist Settlement
« on: August 05, 2016, 08:38:40 pm »
So I have been thinking about an idea for a Tycoon type game where you have to manage a nudist resort or neighborhood.  What do yall think?  I also thought that, with the new vault tec dlc for Fallout 4, with a few mods you can a make a naturist settlement either in the open world or in a vault.

Maverick

Re: Nudist Settlement
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 12:32:30 pm »
So I have been thinking about an idea for a Tycoon type game where you have to manage a nudist resort or neighborhood.  What do yall think?  I also thought that, with the new vault tec dlc for Fallout 4, with a few mods you can a make a naturist settlement either in the open world or in a vault.

I like Tycoon games period. I'd play it.

Offline Kyle

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 05:57:38 pm »
I like it a lot. Reskinning a game is probably the closest we'd get to one though :(

Online DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2016, 06:16:57 pm »
I dunno. With the bath house in skyrim I already have a nudist area in a game, lol
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline TheNudeBot

• Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 8
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 04:42:47 am »
Both good ideas
Hanging out with everything out

Offline HeroShepherd

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2016, 11:10:53 pm »
Sounds like a game I would play.

Offline Liam.91

• Casually Dressed
  • hi everyone,
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2016, 09:57:37 pm »
I would defiantly play that if it was done well.
????????Liam.91????????

Offline Dogoegma

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2016, 02:50:41 am »
I just replied to an old post attempting to create a game within said genre. Like, I just 2 minutes ago, suggested a nudist resort simulator. Anywho, I am aware of how to use freelancer an similar websites to find talent when needed. Send me info for what ever you can't find here. I would recommend finding someone to create a brand and website to attract talent. If you can find someone to create a Kickstarter, we could have a ready-made funding platform, however we need to figure out how we are going to fund development (via a business plan) before we create said Kickstarter. This is of course unless you had in mind a smaller budget item. Let me know, I am super excited to help here.

Offline NewNaturist

• Cananaturist
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2016, 03:12:30 am »
I'd be more then willing to test this idea. Recommendations:
1 Create a business model

2 Get people on your Dev team, this is how many game companies start, an idea...

3 Find investors (kickstarter is the easiest option)

4 Start deving

5 Create a website and let trusted friends/people test the game and give recommendations.

Then just finish the game, set up Adsense on your site, get help with promoting it. Consider a setting to turn the naturism off, but there are all just ideas ;) I have experience in beta testing, so I could give good feedback! This would be lots of work, but if you get us involved, it would be great!
“I wish we were all naked all the time, ... I have always believed it is what's underneath that counts. If we were all forced to be naked, perhaps we would start to see that a little bit more. “
-Celine Dion (Canadian)

Offline NewNaturist

• Cananaturist
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2016, 04:03:08 am »
For policies: Customizeable in settings, with defaut set at singles allowed.
(Mens Rights)

I say don't focus on the roleplay part; instead, focus on the basic components, get an online version in Beta, and go from there.

Also, what code would you use to program it? I'd learn the code you want to use, and could help. :)

Also, I'd be more then willing to make a  trailer, all I'd need is a game to take footage from, and a site to mention.

Make it a sponsor+shop system. People pay X for Bronze, X for silver, etc.
Shop could buy in-game currency, and like all games, include crystals or something similar. As it is a tycoon, there need to be lots of ways to expand/customize.
“I wish we were all naked all the time, ... I have always believed it is what's underneath that counts. If we were all forced to be naked, perhaps we would start to see that a little bit more. “
-Celine Dion (Canadian)

Offline NewNaturist

• Cananaturist
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2016, 04:52:34 am »
And add on as we can. Then we create new naturist games, expand our audience. Just by visiting the site, Adsense would give us money!
-Celine Dion (Canadian)

Offline Dogoegma

• Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2016, 09:23:26 am »
The trick is to provide just enough content to get the ball rolling, while freeing up time to set up systems of improving future expansions. In other words, we will want to build some simple demos to show proof of concept. If you know some coding, that would be useful, but what would help more would be a simple gaming architecture. Start by using a minimalist system, and see if it can be made fun (remember there was a time when people would pay to play a game with only text.......). Don't worry about fancy graphics (for now), upgradeability (for now), or even user friendliness (again, for now, but like the previous, definitely not to be skimped on). It should be something hypothetically programmable in a basic compiler like visual studio basic (for the demo). The idea is to prove that such a game can be made fun in the first place. If you have an engaging enough gameplay at that point, we can then in earnest use the lessons learned in the demo to create the pre-alpha build and begin to market (I recommend flash or java for ease of use and of hiring cheap [but good] talent) said product (i.e. making said adverts etc.). At this point, should we continue to discuss here, or to move the conversation more private?

Offline NewNaturist

• Cananaturist
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2016, 02:03:58 pm »
The next step is to set up a place that will become the main site. If you so are serious about this, confirm below, so we can write down people who can help us long term. Let's DO This!
-Celine Dion (Canadian)

Offline NewNaturist

• Cananaturist
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2016, 02:40:14 pm »
So, I'm making a forum site, but what to name it...?
-Celine Dion (Canadian)

Offline NewNaturist

• Cananaturist
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2016, 03:05:41 pm »
-Celine Dion (Canadian)