Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Orlando bloom is a nudist!  (Read 5979 times)

Ad1210

Re: Orlando bloom is a nudist!
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2016, 01:21:14 pm »
Kind or ironic isnt it?

Its seems perfectly acceptable to take nude pictures unsolicited if the person is a celebrity.
If this guy had taken these of a 'nobody' at a nude beach or resort, hed probably be labelled a pervert

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2016, 11:26:36 pm »
Not just a pervert they'd get fined and/or put in jail
I'm everywhere and nowhere

N.M.S.

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2016, 12:30:50 pm »
It's awesome that he is comfortable enough with himself to do this but it's just a shame how they go about reporting it. Like it's such a big deal. And taking these pictures without him knowing is definitely not cool.Just let the guy be.

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2016, 05:24:40 pm »
It's awesome that he is comfortable enough with himself to do this but it's just a shame how they go about reporting it. Like it's such a big deal. And taking these pictures without him knowing is definitely not cool.Just let the guy be.

Welcome to celebrity status. No privacy.

2nd, let's put this out that he's not really a nudist. Just going naked in public does not make one a nudist. It's also been passed around many times that a lot of this is staged (although no solid facts) and that he's just showing off.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

N.M.S.

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2016, 05:26:30 pm »

Welcome to celebrity status. No privacy.

2nd, let's put this out that he's not really a nudist. Just going naked in public does not make one a nudist. It's also been passed around many times that a lot of this is staged (although no solid facts) and that he's just showing off.

I haven't seen proof of that either but I could see this being staged as a possibility.

Offline nudiecouchsurfer

• Surfs up
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Runner/Surfer/Traveller
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2016, 07:34:28 pm »
@DrgHybrid interesting thoughts - so what does make a nudist?

I thought being outside and enjoying being nude at a beach would qualify one as a nudist - maybe a new or casual nudist but in my eyes anyway, a nudist.

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2016, 08:15:32 pm »
Well, by definition a nudist is someone that prefers to go nude wherever possible. Nudist also generally back it up with that nudity isn't about sexuality and is a way of life for them. This was just bloom enjoying his vacation and has never said anything that he is a nudist.

Until someone says whether they are something or not, we can all assume he is or isn't, but that doesn't make it correct. He for sure isn't advocating for more nudist places or anything like that.

People also make such a huge deal when something like this happens. I mean, who really cares whether he is or isn't? He's a guy. Another human being. People always putting celebrities on pedastole's like they're gods to the rest of mankind.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

steve tanner

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2016, 04:01:20 am »
I'd love to be seen naked like that!

steve tanner

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2016, 04:02:11 am »
Hopefully some day! And I just was in Orlando! Haha :)

aussieollie

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2016, 04:20:55 am »
When I saw this I wondered whether it was genuine interest in naturism, or publicity. Maybe both, but he does have some right to privacy surely.

Offline cp

• Retired Staff
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2016, 11:14:10 am »
I think it is great celebrities are not afraid of getting naked like this, but do agree he is entitled to his privacy like us all... if he released them, Great, and nude news is good, to  promote naturism.. But only if the person gives permission to release the photo's.