Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Rio 2016  (Read 3669 times)

Jackthenudist

Rio 2016
« on: August 06, 2016, 08:56:05 pm »
Started today! Well, it started on Wednesday but officially, it started today.  :tongue:

Who's watching and what sports are you looking forward to? I'm getting my quadrennial fix of beach volleyball. I watch it for the sport. Honest!  :laugh:

Offline tsmith

• Fully Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Rio 2016
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 06:22:03 pm »
USA!!

Offline nudiecouchsurfer

• Surfs up
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Runner/Surfer/Traveller
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 09:16:48 am »
I've been luving the swimming - so many world records falling and so many different countries doing well!

Offline davelemmo

• Nature Lover
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • "I am I'm me" - Twisted Sister
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 09:11:19 pm »
I watched the  K1  Canoe Slolom finals, earlier (Congratulations to the UK on Clarke's gold medal). I also caught the later portion of the Men's 30m Syncronized Springboard (Congradulations to the UK on their gold)
"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better" -
Albert Einstein

Offline scotty13

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2016, 11:20:08 am »
How bloody good is 'The Lightening' Bolt!

but GO AUSSIES!

Offline lasercats2000

• Casually Dressed
  • I was born, I'm alive
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2016, 02:16:40 pm »
I enjoy watching almost anything that's on. Plus it's fun to try and figure out which one I'd even have a chance doing.

My favorite is gymnastics or something similar, when I see someone do something and think, "Wow, that was amazing!" and then the commentator is like "Oh she'll be disappointed in that, such a huge mistake!"

Jackthenudist

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2016, 01:22:22 pm »
I enjoy watching almost anything that's on. Plus it's fun to try and figure out which one I'd even have a chance doing.

My favorite is gymnastics or something similar, when I see someone do something and think, "Wow, that was amazing!" and then the commentator is like "Oh she'll be disappointed in that, such a huge mistake!"

I never know whether a gymnast is doing good or bad unless they fall on their face.

Offline lasercats2000

• Casually Dressed
  • I was born, I'm alive
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2016, 01:25:46 pm »

I never know whether a gymnast is doing good or bad unless they fall on their face.

Same thing in the winter with ice skating. I'm always amazed and the commentators are like "LOL THAT SUCKED!"
Sometimes I wish they'd shut up and let me enjoy

Maverick

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2016, 01:18:51 pm »

Same thing in the winter with ice skating. I'm always amazed and the commentators are like "LOL THAT SUCKED!"
Sometimes I wish they'd shut up and let me enjoy

I was watching the women's 4x100 relay last night and right when the race began the commentator said "And there's the start!" Thank you, Captain Obvious!  :tongue:

Offline lasercats2000

• Casually Dressed
  • I was born, I'm alive
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2016, 11:19:19 am »
Imagine that, the gun goes off and the race begins? Of course it goes both ways, I like horse racing and I love hearing "and they're off...". It almost doesn't seem like a race until that happens.

Density

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2016, 03:06:58 pm »
The women at the Olympics this year really went in. I was more into their matches than the men's portions because the ladies really looked they were striving to prove something. And all the golds medals the women won for the their countries was just awe inspiring to see. I was way into the volleyball portion because neither let up. Jeez those sets were stressing me out, haha. Regardless I enjoyed the gymnastics and swimming segments since those were the most interesting sports to me.  :afro: