Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Dallas bound!  (Read 1249 times)

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
Dallas bound!
« on: August 08, 2016, 07:44:03 pm »
So excited. On Friday a friend and I are driving down to Dallas to see Disturbed in concert. Going to stay the night and then drive back Saturday. I've been to tons of rock shows, but never anything "big" like he says it'll be. So I'm both a little nervous (but in a good way) and excited to see such a huge concert going on. Just letting him do all the driving.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Maverick

Re: Dallas bound!
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 01:21:50 pm »
Awesome! Hope you have a great time. If you're coming in to Fort Worth from US 287 I suggest you take TX 114 into Dallas, which should hopefully help you avoid a lot of traffic. Tell your friend to keep his eyes up--Dallas highways are crazy and exits will sneak up on you!

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Dallas bound!
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 01:29:02 pm »
He's gone to Dallas many times. I'm not even gonna worry about that traffic, lol. We're leaving at 8 in the morning so hopefully beat a lot of the traffic.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.