Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Shrinking during/after sports  (Read 10243 times)

Offline Pascalishier

• Topless with bottoms
  • Naked we are closer to the inner beauty :)
  • Referrals: 0
Shrinking during/after sports
« on: August 11, 2016, 11:02:57 pm »
Okey, i have a Nice penis, its not Big but im content with it. My balls are rather Small, but i deal with it. But my Body tents to do this nasty thing to shrink to the minimal, after/during sports, so my balls pull in and my penis gets really Small. And then i got a little shy to be Naked. (In the shower/lockerroom/sauna) Who has The Same problemen or a solution?
Naked we are all the same and closer to the inner beauty :)

Offline Bobbert

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
Re: Shrinking during/after sports
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 11:36:25 pm »
That is perfectly normal.  If you are moving around a lot then your penis and testicles may contract so they are more protected from damage.  The same thing can happen to your testicles during sex.  Maybe you can think of it as your body acknowledging that you're getting a good workout.

Offline Pascalishier

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 11:41:18 pm »
But it makes mee the smallest one around... :( Even in the sauna it wont grow... :(

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2016, 12:48:05 am »
Bobbert is correct. During heavy work outs your penis and testicles are made to shrink up some. I've heard that extenders or penis sleeves (mainly used to help growers to become more showers) do help as they keep more blood flow down in the nethers.

More importantly, remember being a nudist is also about body acceptance and that our sizes and bodies don't really matter. So what if you shrink up a little after working out. Other people are you really noticing either.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline Pascalishier

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2016, 08:08:45 am »
Well. Youre Right, ive need to bemore accapting to my Body. But Just hate to be The snalkes one around...

But in the sauna, Most People wil grow, i Just shrink again. How is that possible?

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2016, 08:52:53 am »
Well. Youre Right, ive need to bemore accapting to my Body. But Just hate to be The snalkes one around...

But in the sauna, Most People wil grow, i Just shrink again. How is that possible?

nerves being nervous can make it shrink in anticipation of a threat
I'm everywhere and nowhere

Offline chris14122507

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2016, 06:52:33 am »
That is a bit strange. My junks remain normal unless I dip in a very cold pool. However, you should not be shy because they are who you are and you must be proud of whatever you have

Offline Pyre

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2016, 07:20:09 am »
In the sauna or not, it doesn't matter how you look, just enjoy the freedom of being naked and don't worry about what other people may think. You're not there to show off to other people so best to just relax!
"Life's too short, play naked"

pat9916

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2016, 07:00:10 pm »
In the sauna or not, it doesn't matter how you look, just enjoy the freedom of being naked and don't worry about what other people may think. You're not there to show off to other people so best to just relax!
:like
I tend to be the smallest person around when nude too, esp after putting on more weight than I'd care to admit  :sad:. The thing to keep in mind is.... It doesn't matter how big you are. 

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2016, 10:14:26 pm »
As far as shrinkage when in the sauna that we all have different bodies. My penis a little will recede in a hot shower but balls will become looser. I never tried to understand it, I just accept it, lol.

Many guys, whether they admit it or not, have the size thing on their mind. It can hurt their acceptance of themselves and their self-esteem. That's normal. The hard part is overcoming that. It's still in the back of my mind but the main things I focus now on are things that I can change. Got skin tags removed and working on the belly. No use stressing over things that can't be changed.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline ZackCarr

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2016, 10:39:27 pm »
Try breaking a blood vessel in your penis that's horrible plus it makes it smaller. Anyhow try a warming gel that may help to generate blood flow.

Offline jay_p

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
  • Feel free to say hi here or Yahoo
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2016, 01:26:41 am »
They say size does not matter, and in the grand scheme of things it doesn't, but it is still an ego boost to have it complemented and a bit of a blow to be noticeably smaller. The important thing is to be happy with your body and accepting of it. That attitude stands out above the perceived size. I am pretty much average into length but I am satisfied with what I have and I think that is the attitude to have. If you are unhappy or ashamed that can come across even subconsciously and be noticed by others
Exploring what it means to be nude but dont have as much opportunity as I would like

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2016, 02:25:21 am »
They say size does not matter, and in the grand scheme of things it doesn't, but it is still an ego boost to have it complemented and a bit of a blow to be noticeably smaller. The important thing is to be happy with your body and accepting of it. That attitude stands out above the perceived size. I am pretty much average into length but I am satisfied with what I have and I think that is the attitude to have. If you are unhappy or ashamed that can come across even subconsciously and be noticed by others

Complimented? lol Who goes around complimenting another guys dick? I would be creeped out if someone walked up to me and was all like..."Hey man, that's a nice looking penis." Red flag for me right there.

Offline jay_p

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
  • Feel free to say hi here or Yahoo
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2016, 02:48:22 am »
Well those times have not been in a "naturist"  context.. I would agree on that point..
Exploring what it means to be nude but dont have as much opportunity as I would like

Offline Marzipan

• Nude without Towel
  • "Enthusiasm for life defeats existential fear."
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2016, 03:33:19 am »
Seems like you are hyperaware of yourself while nude. Focus more on the environment, relax, enjoy. Your body physiologically knows what it's doing with regulating temperature and protecting your genitals. Let it do its thing.
-Mark from Pennsylvania