Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Shrinking during/after sports  (Read 10253 times)

Offline andresbog

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Shrinking during/after sports
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2016, 03:55:46 pm »
Okey, i have a Nice penis, its not Big but im content with it. My balls are rather Small, but i deal with it. But my Body tents to do this nasty thing to shrink to the minimal, after/during sports, so my balls pull in and my penis gets really Small. And then i got a little shy to be Naked. (In the shower/lockerroom/sauna) Who has The Same problemen or a solution?

Hey Pascal, I've the same "issue" with my junk here, but I recently found in a local doctor's web site that there's like a "beauty" treatment using botox or something, I will make an appointment with him soon and will post his feedback here I guess.

Offline cp

• Retired Staff
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2016, 07:00:51 pm »
That is perfectly normal.  If you are moving around a lot then your penis and testicles may contract so they are more protected from damage.  The same thing can happen to your testicles during sex.  Maybe you can think of it as your body acknowledging that you're getting a good workout.
:agree just accept you as you are... enjoy being naked

Offline Spectre

• Guy Talk
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2016, 09:21:17 pm »
That is perfectly normal.  If you are moving around a lot then your penis and testicles may contract so they are more protected from damage.  The same thing can happen to your testicles during sex.  Maybe you can think of it as your body acknowledging that you're getting a good workout.

Exactly. This is especially important if you are playing a sport where the ball can hit you there, makes a slightly smaller target lol.

Offline Pascalishier

• Topless with bottoms
  • Naked we are closer to the inner beauty :)
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2016, 11:38:24 pm »
Okey, i have a Nice penis, its not Big but im content with it. My balls are rather Small, but i deal with it. But my Body tents to do this nasty thing to shrink to the minimal, after/during sports, so my balls pull in and my penis gets really Small. And then i got a little shy to be Naked. (In the shower/lockerroom/sauna) Who has The Same problemen or a solution?

Hey Pascal, I've the same "issue" with my junk here, but I recently found in a local doctor's web site that there's like a "beauty" treatment using botox or something, I will make an appointment with him soon and will post his feedback here I guess.

Like to Gear IT!
Naked we are all the same and closer to the inner beauty :)

Offline Pascalishier

• Topless with bottoms
  • Naked we are closer to the inner beauty :)
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2016, 11:55:22 pm »
Hear
Naked we are all the same and closer to the inner beauty :)

Offline jonath

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2016, 04:43:48 am »
Haha... yes. That happens. Even more after swimming!