Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Shrinking during/after sports  (Read 10244 times)

Offline Pascalishier

• Topless with bottoms
  • Naked we are closer to the inner beauty :)
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Shrinking during/after sports
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2016, 09:22:04 am »
Seems like you are hyperaware of yourself while nude. Focus more on the environment, relax, enjoy. Your body physiologically knows what it's doing with regulating temperature and protecting your genitals. Let it do its thing.

Good tip, i notice i het smaller when in thinking im Small. Mabey i should be More relaxed about it.
Naked we are all the same and closer to the inner beauty :)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2016, 10:31:20 am »
Please forgive, but this thread is too funny. I do not mean to be insensitive but people who are experienced with naturism, or been around it, do not think about things like that really.  I get the insecurity with boys and, to an extent, the same with my own gender about breast size etc.

Your package reacts as it is a part of nature.  A wonderful part of your bodies.    All the advice and comments are valid here and the best is to not worry about it!   Boys and men?  Don't give it a thought!

Or, you can, if you are obsessed with your cock/balls reacting to nature, get one of these.  :happy

Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

elusive17

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2016, 10:37:11 am »
They say size does not matter, and in the grand scheme of things it doesn't, but it is still an ego boost to have it complemented and a bit of a blow to be noticeably smaller. The important thing is to be happy with your body and accepting of it. That attitude stands out above the perceived size. I am pretty much average into length but I am satisfied with what I have and I think that is the attitude to have. If you are unhappy or ashamed that can come across even subconsciously and be noticed by others

Complimented? lol Who goes around complimenting another guys dick? I would be creeped out if someone walked up to me and was all like..."Hey man, that's a nice looking penis." Red flag for me right there.

I just imagined if that would happen to me in my gym, I'd be creeped out too! Although in fairness here, you'd get looks for walking naked in a locker room - most guys wrap towels to change the underwear. Nudity isn't acceptable here :(

Offline jay_p

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
  • Feel free to say hi here or Yahoo
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2016, 11:04:04 am »
@Danee, I agree, from everything I have heard no one really cares in a nudist, or to reference another thread, nudie environment...

As far as the comments I have gotten, it has been in comments on various posts and pictures, because as much as I want to, I have yet to be socially nude. And I would not expect comments in that setting.
Exploring what it means to be nude but dont have as much opportunity as I would like

Offline MrDude

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2016, 05:23:01 pm »
Please forgive, but this thread is too funny. I do not mean to be insensitive but people who are experienced with naturism, or been around it, do not think about things like that really.  I get the insecurity with boys and, to an extent, the same with my own gender about breast size etc.

Your package reacts as it is a part of nature.  A wonderful part of your bodies.    All the advice and comments are valid here and the best is to not worry about it!   Boys and men?  Don't give it a thought!

Or, you can, if you are obsessed with your cock/balls reacting to nature, get one of these.  :happy

Lol who would choose the first towel?????

Offline jay_p

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
  • Feel free to say hi here or Yahoo
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2016, 12:25:39 pm »

My point exactly. If size doesn't matter then guys would not even blink at the first towel, but even if no one else cares, we do.
Exploring what it means to be nude but dont have as much opportunity as I would like

Offline Locksmith

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2016, 06:02:05 am »
i'm smaller than most.  I'm still just trying to be ok with it.  It's one main reason why I decided to be naked.  It's like therapy.  Very comfortable therapy. 

Offline Longingtobenude

• Shouting it out loud
  • Hello:)
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2016, 06:28:10 am »
I just like to compare myself to David in that regard  :laughing

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2016, 05:32:43 pm »
I admit I'd pick that first towel. Course, I view the towels more as a grower then a shower. And as much as we think that bigger is better, I would not want the elephant trunk that is towel 3 between my legs. That's just a monster.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2016, 11:24:17 am »
I admit I'd pick that first towel. Course, I view the towels more as a grower then a shower. And as much as we think that bigger is better, I would not want the elephant trunk that is towel 3 between my legs. That's just a monster.

:happy

Offline aidenwrestling

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2016, 01:18:43 am »
i totally shrink after and during sports. i know it gets really small but i just kinda dont worry about it cuz im playing sports and i love playing sports. im not very big even when its not shrinkin so i just kinda get used to it i guess

Offline gbanude

• Read-Only
  • Nude without Towel
  • "Just lookin' for chatty naturists!"
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2016, 02:37:51 pm »
i'm smaller than most.  I'm still just trying to be ok with it.  It's one main reason why I decided to be naked.  It's like therapy.  Very comfortable therapy.
I was in therapy many years ago. Sometimes we talked about confidence and body image. When I was younger I had some personal tragedies. What I learned in therapy years later was that if a male carries any type of anxiety around with them, the penis will be in a state of retraction. Whereas later, when I learned how to relax, and have a lot less anxiety, my penis was able to be looser, flaccid and, in turn more length and well, just looked plain happier! lol
"We are more to be pitied than blamed..."

Offline Stephen

• Retired Staff
  • Shouting it out loud
  • δ³Σx²
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2016, 08:41:50 pm »
Same thing happens to me after playing any sport, I find it quite funny. If it still bothers you, @Danee makes those towels as a second source of income, you can just ask her if you want to buy one.

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2016, 12:36:21 am »
Same thing happens to me after playing any sport, I find it quite funny. If it still bothers you, @Danee makes those towels as a second source of income, you can just ask her if you want to buy one.

Sounds like a plan, Stephen. Thanks!

Offline andresbog

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2016, 03:54:15 pm »

haha, maybe somebody who doesn't want to create lot of expectations? hahaha