General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Video Game Lounge

No Man's Sky

(1/4) > >>

mars1692:
I'm quite surprise no one has been talking about No Man's Sky.  Who's planning it?

I pre-orded the game when it was release and have been playing it since Friday.  I currently have around 13 hours in it and it's amazing.  I highly recommend getting it if you are debating on getting it.

(And no, I haven't found any nudist aliens!)

NaturalInNY:
Like I said in the other thread, I got exactly what I was expecting and am enjoying it. Early game was a bit of a slog but it is a survival/crafting game after all. I find picking up on the occasional bits of backstory and lore pretty fun. The game could use a little more polish but Hello Games are on it. So far I found one of the outposts running perpendicular to a hill so there's vegetation and such growing inside it where it's not supposed to. Oh, and another outpost underwater. Oddities like that are fun though.

Getting enough cash for a decent ship upgrade is brutal though. As for nudist aliens, I've run into cactus like tendrils that try to grab you and various other hazards. And then the need for constant life support. Not a great galaxy to go nude in.  :happy

mars1692:
I found getting cash is quite easy.  You just have to fine a planet which have mounds of gold and just mine them and sell the ore.  I also just found out the other day that you can fine gold in space but you need to look out for the space pirates! 

I would expect to see a lot of updates in the next couple months but over all, it's still quite fun to play and explore.

cjpilotboy:
I never ordered it and it just seems like a waste of money at this point. It took the role as destiny, promising the world, but delivered a small city that has like 3 houses and a post office/gas station combo... Just too many words from devs and nothing to back anything they say up.

mars1692:

--- Quote from: cjpilotboy on August 31, 2016, 03:05:13 pm ---I never ordered it and it just seems like a waste of money at this point. It took the role as destiny, promising the world, but delivered a small city that has like 3 houses and a post office/gas station combo... Just too many words from devs and nothing to back anything they say up.

--- End quote ---

After planning it for a while, it does become repetitive.  It's a good idea they had, but they sacrificed the quality for quantity.  It's fun going through space, but you repeat what you have previously been doing. 

Hopefully they give the game some major updates... 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version